Chapter 3

"Stop with that bullshit and leave him alone!"

______

Everyone now turned to Heeseung and laughter stopped. They all gave him curious stares because they saw him in the school for the first time.

"And who the fuck are you to tell me to leave him?"

Minju loosen his grip on Jungwon's collar and came closer to Heeseung.

Heeseung just scoffed and bitterly smiled. "I should ask you the same question. Who the fuck are you to beat him?"

"You really think I'm afraid of you? Well, you are wrong. I'm not afraid of anyone and especially not you."

Heeseung could feel blood boiling inside of him, his hands formed into fists. Minju again approached Jungwon but before he could touch him, his face was met with Heeseung's fist. Minju immediately fell on the floor. Students didn't believe what they were seeing.

"Oh my God! He just punched Minju!"

"I know right! He is really brave because no one punched him like that before."

Student's whispers could be heard. Even if they whispered, Minju heard them and that pissed him off. He stood up and faced Heeseung once again. Before he could punch him, Heeseung dodged the punch.

Minju scoffed. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"None of your business! Now get out of the way." Heeseung had no patience for that guy. He, in fact, just wanted everything to end. 

He wanted to approach Jungwon but was stopped by Woojin's punch. This time he couldn't dodge it. Then immediately the place around his eye reddened. Heeseung was now even more angry and before he could punch Woojin, student's screams could be heard.

"Teacher is coming! Go to class quickly!"

All of the them now rushed to class.

Minju gave one last quick glance to Jungwon and then to Heeseung. He could not afford to be scolded by teachers because if he gets in more trouble he would definitely fail this year.

He muttered 'fuck' under his breath before he started walking.

"We will deal with you later." He said once he for the last time turned to face Heeseung.

Jungwon all this time couldn't believe what was happening. Someone finally helped him. He was just staring blankly at absolutely nothing, until he was interrupted by Heeseung's hand touching his cheek. Jungwon just flinched, no one touched him like that before, with such a caring touch.

His thoughts were interrupted by Heeseung's voice.

"Are you okay? Do we need to go to the nurse? I will–"

Before he could finish whatever he was planning on saying, Jungwon cut him off. "T-thank you, but please don't help me anymore. Everyone will hate you. Minju and Woojin will take care of making your life a living hell. I'm very thankful for your help but I'm begging you to continue with your life like we never met. Just ignore when they bully me like everyone else does."

Heeseung was left speechless once again as Jungwon got up, picked up his bag and headed to his class.

Why is he like this? Why doesn't he accept my help? I can't see him getting bullied like this every day at school.

Heeseung decided to go to his class because he was already pretty much late on his very first day.

He shook off the thoughts of Jungwon as he entered the classroom and was greeted by a lot of curious stares.