Chapter 21

It was evening and rain didn't stop. There were grey clouds all over the sky and wind was blowing really hard. You could also hear thunders every now and then. A big storm was coming and it didn't really bother the two boys because they were together in a warm house.

The cookies were placed on the kitchen counter as their smell was all over the house. It was that sweet and delicate smell everyone loved.

Heeseung and Jungwon were in the living room on the couch watching TV while eating cookies. Heeseung was sitting down while Jungwon had his head on his lap. Heeseung was the whole time playing with Jungwon's hair and that didn't bother the younger boy. He enjoyed it.

They were once again watching some movie Heeseung chose after they ended their call with Jungwon's grandma.

"So your grandma is coming in a few days?" Heeseung asked as he continued playing with Jungwon's hair.

"Yeah."

"Will she be okay with me staying here?"

Jungwon looked at him and smiled. "Are you kidding me? Of course she would be okay. She likes you very much."

Heeseung just chuckled.

"By the way, I would ask you something if that is okay."

"Why I fought with my parents?" Heeseung asked with a smile which confused Jungwon because he thought Heeseung would be somewhat sad or mad.

Jungwon then just nodded as a sign for Heeseung to tell him what happened.

Heeseung sighed as Jungwon sat down next to him to listen what he is going to say.

"Long story short, they want me again to move to America." Heeseung looked down because he was scared how Jungwon is going to react.

"So, are y-you going back to America?" Jungwon finally asked after few moments of silence.

"Are you crazy? Of course not. Not after I met you. That's why I fought with them. I told them that I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here." Heeseung said while looking at Jungwon's eyes.

"You don't have to s-stay here because of m-me. I mean you should listen to your p-parents." Jungwon said trying to ignore the pain in his chest.

"Fuck them. They can't even be called parents. My mom isn't actually so bad but whenever I tell her to divorce my dad she doesn't listen to me. She lets him control her life."

"I'm sorry." Jungwon finally said trying to hold back his tears.

"Yah, are you crazy?! Why should you be sorry? You helped me. Come here." Heeseung said with a smile as he hugged Jungwon tightly.

Jungwon smiled in the hug as one single tear rolled down his cheek. He finally found someone he doesn't want to let go of.

"Okay, okay. Are you fine now? We still need to watch this movie."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jungwon smiled and let go of Heeseung's hug.

Next thing Jungwon felt was Heeseung's head on his lap. A small smile started forming on his lips.

"Play with my hair liked I did with yours, please." Heeseung said closing his eyes.

Jungwon just playfully rolled his eyes and started playing with Heeseung's hair.

Soon after Jungwon heard Heeseung's soft snores he smiled at how cute Heeseung was sleeping. He removed the few strands of his hair that were resting on his forehead and admired his features. His long lashes were fitting perfectly on his big bambi eyes. His whole damn face was literally perfect and Jungwon didn't find any flaws.