Chapter 9

They now seperated their ways.

Jungwon felt uneasy when Heeseung left him because he knew he would get disgusting stares from his classmates.
He just tried to calm himself down with the words Heeseung earlier told him.

Your mom would be proud, Yang Jungwon. Just remember that and be strong for her.

He finally had the courage to enter the class and as he thought, everyone was giving him weird stares, they were whispering and laughing while looking at him, but he tried to ignore it.

He just went to his seat and looked through the window the whole time until teacher came.

______

After they seperated their ways Heeseung also felt a little bit uneasy. He was scared that someone might hurt Jungwon, but he still couldn't do anything. He just continued his way to class.

When he entered the class he was met with Jay and Sunghoon.

Jay was sitting and he looked really annoyed.

Sunghoon standing next to the window at the back of the class and he looked really happy and when I mean happy, I mean HAPPY. He was smiling like crazy at his phone.

Heeseung first went to Jay and sat next to him.

Heeseung: What's up with him?

Heeseung asked Jay while he was looking at smiley Sunghoon.

Jay: What do you think? It's again that Jake guy. He is smiling the whole morning and he doesn't want to tell me why he is so happy.

Heeseung: He is really weird.

Jay: You only figured it out now?

Then Heeseung just laughed.

Heeseung and Jay were chatting a little bit and then Sunghoon joined them.

Sunghoon: What are y'all talking about?

Jay: Go away. Nobody invited you.

Sunghoon: Did I ask for your opinion? And plus, you shouldn't be mad at me. Be mad at Heeseung because yesterday we called him million times and he didn't pick up. He didn't even read all the messages we sent him.

Sunghoon and Jay now glared at Heeseung. It was like they weren't fighting a few seconds ago.

Jay: You are right Sunghoon. Why didn't you answer our calls?!

Heeseung: Sorry, but I was busy.

Sunghoon: As I remember you had your little date with Jungwon yesterday.

Sunghoon told him with a teasing tone but Heeseung was avoiding their stares.

Jay: Yah! Tell us!

Heeseung: As I repeat, it wasn't a date. We just hang out and that is all.

Jay: Do you think we are dumb? Of course it was a date.

Before Heeseung could say anything, Sunghoon started talking.

Sunghoon: Tell us every single little detail.

Heeseung: I said it wasn't anything spe---

Jay: Tell us already what happened. I don't have whole day.

Heeseung: Okay, okay!

Heeseung then gave up and decided to tell them everything. After he finished they were shocked.

Jay: You even carried him to his house on your first date?!!!

Heeseung: Yah, shut up!

Heeseung then covered Jay's mouth with his hand.