1

MIKES POV:
here i was, at the so called "greatest party ever". it wasn't that great really. yes i'd had a few drinks and i was feeling a bit tipsy. nothing unlike the usual. stupid senior parties all the time. like seriously. ALL. THE. TIME.

i was getting bored. so i shouted "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

everyone agreed with me and we all sat in a circle. "alright troy, truth or dare" i exclaimed. troy said dare, "go shout i fucked your mom outside the window 5 times" i said. he shrugged his shoulders and did it. after a few turns it all came round to me. "mike, truth or dare?" james asked. i said dare obviously. and while they tried to think of a dare, i went to go get a drink.
END OF MIKES POV

while the boys who were now trying to figure out what dare mike should do, he was drinking a cup of water and he realised what time it was. he chugged down his water and got back and said, "i need to go soon. hurry up fucknuts!" mike had blurted out, getting super bored. this party went on for so long. so. boring.

not long after mike heard his name. it was troy. he was about to tell him his dare. it couldn't be that bad, i mean it's only a little dare after all. mike thought. then troy sniggered, and mike seemed concerned. see, mike and come out as bisexual some point in his junior year as bisexual and no one took it very well. but after a while everyone got over it (which was bizarre to him.)

anyways. back to the point. troy told him his dare, and mikes face was paralysed with shock.
-
-
-
-
A/N:

sorry that this is so short. this is my first every fanfic to write ever and i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. i kinda hope this gets some views bc i should be asleep rn but i chose to do this instead🙄 anyways i take criticism so pls tell me how to improve!!! and i probably won't carry on the story if this doesn't get many views. what do you think?