1

Midoriya's POV
Shoot. I'm going to be late, for my first day of school too!!! I hurried down the stairs, grabbing a banana before rushing out the door. I make sure to lock the door behind me before driving to my new college.

*Time skip*

"Hey! Todoroki, are you excited?" I asked as we made our way to our first class together.
"Yeah, I guess so..."
"You okay?" I ask and he looks at me with a soft smile on his face.
"Of course, it's just that my father... he sorta yelled at me, and something he said is getting on my nerves," He says while fidgeting with his fingers.
"What'd he say?" I ask and looks down as we make our way up stairs. I hope everything's okay, usually Todoroki isn't ever this upset...
"I- I don't really feel like talking about it..." he says, and I nod, a smile on my face.
"Feel free to talk to me anytime, Todoroki-kun!" I say with a smile on my face, causing Todoroki to smile back.
"You should smile more, it's pretty," I say and then the words hit me. Did I just call his smile pretty??? Out loud??? I feel my face heat up as Todoroki chuckles.
"Shall we?" He asks as he opens the door for me.
"Y-yeah."

Todoroki's POV
"Hey, Todoroki are you excited?" Midoriya practically yells as we started for our first class.
"Yeah, I guess so..." I say, the pit in my stomach is still there from this morning...

Flashback
"Todoroki, get down here right now!" My father, Endeavor yells and I make my way down the stairs.
"What are all these photos?" Endeavor asks, showing me a picture of me and Midoriya.
I blush, "N-nothing!!" I say as I take the phone from his hand.
"You better not be gay! You can't hurt our reputation like that. If I find out you are, you'll never see this green haired boy again. You hear me?" He says angrily at me, rage in his eyes.
"Yeah," I say in my usual monotone voice, suppressing my anger.
So what?? I'm gay. Why does it matter.
I make my way towards the
door and my father says calmly, "boys can't like boys, it's gross and disturbing. Boys who like boys are a disgrace to this world, and should shrivel up and die."

Back to present time

"You okay?" Midoriya asks me, and when I look into his eyes, I see that he's really concerned for me. Cute.
"Of course. It's just that my father... he sorta yelled at me, and something he said is getting on my nerves," I say, fidgeting with my fingers. Why am I so nervous???
"What'd he say?" Midoriya asks and I look down, paying attention to the stairs.
"I- I don't really feel like talking about it..." I say and he nods with a smile before saying,  "Feel free to talk to me anytime, Todoroki-kun!" causing me to smile back at the green eyed boy. He's so cute.
"You should smile more. It's pretty," he says and I blush. Did he just call my smile pretty? I chuckle, before opening the door and saying, "shall we?"
"Y-yeah."
Midoriya walks in, me following behind him when suddenly, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO LOSERS DOING HERE?!!!???"
The familiar voice makes me roll my eyes as I make my way towards a desk.
"We got accepted here, so we came." I say, setting my black Nike backpack down by my desk. Deku hesitates before sitting by me, I smile softly in his direction, trying to reassure him. Why can't bakugo be nice for one second?
"YEAH?? WELL I BET IT WAS A FLUKE!!! ICYHOT YOU MAY DESERVE TO BE HERE, BUT THAT NERD DOESN'T!!" Bakugo yells, causing heads to turn in his direction.
"Yes he does, and how 'bout you mind you're own business from now on. Okay?" I say coldly, causing Bakugo to sit in his chair lazily, but angrily.
I see Kirishima slide him a note. Wait... is that a heart I see?? I ignore it.

*Time skip*

Midoriya POV

    So much homework. Ugh. I wanted to hang out with Todoroki, but now that's not an option. I sit there staring at the homework. I can't believe Bakugo and Kirishima go to the same college as me and Todoroki.

    I finish my homework with a sigh. What a long night, I look at the clock to see that it's already ten at night. I had to practically drag myself into pajamas and into bed. I feel asleep before I could even make myself comfortable.