14

Midoriya's POV
I wake up to a loud bang, what sounds to be the slamming of a door, I open my eyes, only for the lights to turn on and blind me.
"It's done... now we just wait." A voice says, coming closer to me and unchaining me.
"What are you..." I start but he shushes me.
"Just do what I tell you alright?" I nod in fear and he unchains my arms. This is my chance. As soon as my left hand is out I swing at him, but he ducks.
"I knew you wouldn't go down without a struggle..." he chuckles before kicking me in the face causing me to black out from the impact.

Todoroki's POV
I didn't sleep last night, and it's clear to see from my eye bags, a reminder of Midoriya missing. I leave my room and head to the kitchen, phone in hand, to get some breakfast. After looking around for a while, I decide on eating some cereal and milk.
I head to the couch and sit down, shoveling spoonfuls of Frootie Loopies into my mouth. I turn on the news and suddenly my jaw drops.
A picture is being played on loop displaying a photo and a sentence, and that's it.

50 million dollars, or else!

I drop my bowl and bolt out the door to the police station

I drop my bowl and bolt out the door to the police station. When I get there all the cops heads turn to me.
"Where?" I shout, "how do I?" I can't breath...
"How do I..." in and out, breath! "How do I pay the 50 million?" I ask before collapsing to the floor and passing out.

*short time skip, but they wake Todoroki up and this is him waking ig*

"Is he..."
"I hope he... I bet... green haired..."
"50 million.... where would he... get it?
"I don't know... maybe parents?"
"He's... up!"
I open my eyes to see about 10 cops all surrounding me.
"It's... my boyfriend..." I say, rubbing my eyes.
"What?"
"The boy, on the news..." I say and their eyes widen, "Midoriya... he's my..." I try to get up but a lady with brown hair and kind eyes pushes me back down.
"Boyfriend..."
"Oh... kid... do you even have money to give?" A man says, crouching down to my eyesight. I nod my vigorously, before taking 50 million out of my pocket and shoving it into his hands.
"Take it to him... please!" I say as my hands take a life of their own, grabbing the mans shirt tightly and shaking his shirt.
"Please, I can't... I can't lose him!" I say before I pass out again.

Hey! Haven't been feeling the need to right, so this chapters really short. I've been reading more than writing, so this won't get updated as often as it used to. I'm still going to write, just not as often! Thank you for reading and being patient!!!