8

*morning*
Bakugo's POV
I wake up to Kirishima cuddling into my hoodie. Cute little idiot. I don't move, I just lay there watching him breath softly. The room is silent and it's kinda awkward for me. Stupid. If only I could get to my phone, but it's on the other side of the bed, and if I even tried to get it I would definitely wake Kirishima up. I sigh, looking away from Kirishima and look up to the ceiling.
"Katsuki..." Kirishima whispers and I look down in shock to see him asleep still. He's never called me by my first name before, and I liked it. "Love you," he mutters and my heart stops, did **** hair just say that he loves me? In his sleep? I blush. If I'm really thinking about, I love him too. He makes me a better person, and I'm not as angry when he's around. I nudge him, trying to wake him up because my leg is starting to fall asleep.
"Kiri?" I whisper and his snuggles into my hoodie even more.
"Five more minutes..." he mutters and I resist the urge to yell at him.
"Come on shark boy, my legs falling asleep." He opens his eyes slowly and looks up. As soon as he sees how close we are, he sits up, blushing. I chuck before sliding out of his bed.
"Must have fallen asleep watching TV last night," I say, putting my shoes on.
"I guess we did," Kirishima says, his voice cracking, making me laugh at him.
"You all right?"
"Y-yeah." He replies, scratching his neck anxiously.
"Okay, well... I should get going... see you soon?" I ask and he nods before following me out the room.
"Banana?" He asks and I nod. He throws it at me and I catch it with one hand.
"Nice catch, bakubro!"
"Thanks," I say, chuckling before kissing him on the cheek and leaving his house.

Kirishima's POV
I can't believe this is evening happening to me. First I kiss him, then he "accidentally" spend the night and I wake up cuddling him, the he kisses me on the cheek. It's like a dream come true! Me and my crush, I can picture it now... I already miss him...

*back to last night on the opposite side of town*

Midoriya's POV
I got out my car and greeted the cops, telling them that I was the caller, and directing them to Todoroki's house.
"Thanks, kid," The tall, yellow haired cop said, patting my head before heading over and knocking on the door harshly.
"Open up! We're the cops!" He yells and soon Todoroki's father, the owner of Endeavor Company, opens up. I see his face and he doesn't look scared, but something told me he was scared. Maybe it was the eyes.
"Yes? What's the problem, officer?" He asks, looking around and seeing me standing close by watching the scene play out. His eyes narrow at me as I nervously stand there.
"We got a noise complaint, someone heard sobs, screams, and a lot of commotion. We have a warrant to look around, so if you'd be so kind to let me and my partner in, we won't have to do anything." The cop with the black hair heads to the door and pushes past the two not even saying a word, Todoroki's father steps aside, watching the two officers closely before shutting the door. I sit down on the sidewalk, hoping that everything is okay.

Todoroki's POV
I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, tears rolling down my cheeks. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him! Why does he make me feel this way? Why does he hurt me? I wish he would be my father! But no, he abuses me, both physically and mentally. In times like these I wish I could end it, right here right now, but I never can bring myself to it. What would Midoriya think? Would he be sad? Upset? Or would he look down on me, thinking that I was weak for backing out on live. I put my hands to my head, but the I hear... sirens? Then maybe a minute later I hear loud footsteps coming from downstairs. I push past the pain and sit up, sliding on some slippers before heading down.
"Hello?" I ask, as I step into the living room, two cops come out of the kitchen. What is happening?
"Hello." The black haired cop replies. He has bright blue eyes and I scar on his cheek, like someone had cut him there. I remember my own and I smile at him softly, feeling some kind of scar bond with him. The yellow haired one, who was taller, and bulkier, came up to me.
"Mind taking of your shirt for us?" He asks and I swallow hard.
"What... w-why?" I ask them. I look towards my farther and can see the panic in his eyes. I take my shirt off, quickly. If I do this he could go to jail for child abuse. I reveal the cuts and bruises from just tonight to them and their eyes widen.
"Who did this to you?" The yellow haired guys asks and I resist rolling my eyes at him. Isn't it obvious? I point to my father saying one simple word.
"Him."

(A/N!!! Hi thanks for reading my tododeku/kiribaka fanfic!!! I'm sorry if this is bad, it's one of my first, and I just started watching the anime; I'm on season two at the moment. Please correct any grammar issues I have!! Also, I hope you enjoy the rest of this story!!! There will be 22 parts in total!!)