4

Midoriya's POV
As soon as Todoroki left, I felt sad. I knew why, but I refused to believe it. I can't believe he left in such a hurry. Was he upset with me? No. It had to be the phone call. I wonder if he's alright? I head to my bed room and text Jim's

M - are you alright?

He didn't reply. I put my phone down, sadly. I hope he's alright. I think back to the dream and instantly feel my face grow hot.

*flashback*
I wake up, putting on the normal clothes and heading downstairs. I stop in my tracks when I see Todoroki making waffles, and... two kids sitting at the table, bickering. Neither one looks like us. One has blonde hair and green eyes, and another has black hair and grey eyes. Both are boys.
"Izuku! How'd you sleep?" Todoroki says and I stutter.
"G-good."
"Are you alright?" He asks and I smile softly.
"Yeah..." then the brown haired boy get down from his chair and hugs my leg.
"Morning daddy!" He says before heading back to his chair, the other one slowly gets down from his chair. He indicates for me to pick him up. I do so and then he gives me a kiss on the cheek, "morning, daddy." He says softly and I smile at him.
"Morning." I set him down on his chair and Todoroki hands me a plate with a waffle, lots of whipped cream and fruits on top.
"Just the way you like it, cinnamon roll."
"Daddy?" The brown haired, green eyed boy, says softly.
"Yes, sugar?" Todoroki asks, making another waffle.
"Why don't you ever call me cinnamon roll?"
"That's because your my sugar, your brother is my sweet tart, and your father is my cinnamon roll," he says with a smile, and I smile at him. I love his smile.

I'm guessing those were our children and we were married. I blush. Could that be us in the future??? I hope so, but I would never admit it. I barely can think it to myself.

Todoroki's POV
I open the door and see three men, and my father, standing around the kitchen counter. I sigh, and close the door.
"I'm home," I say with a monotone voice. I've learned long ago that if you act like you don't have any emotions, people think you have none, and eventually so do you.
"Shoto, come here," my father says and I do as he says.
"What?"
"I need you to sign these papers."
"What for?" I ask and he smiles, which he never does unless he's doing something that I won't like.
"You're going to play the villain in the newest All-might movie."
I frown.
"I thought you said All-might was childish?"
"Yes, but this will make you famous, it will be good for my reputation!" He says and I sigh, I should've know.
"Fine," I say, knowing I can't get out of this one. I sign the papers without even reading it. I head to my bedroom without another word. I take out my phone and see a text from Midoriya.

M- are you alright?

I text him back, a tear threatening me.

T- yeah. Just some family business. The usual.

Midoriya starts typing, and the tear finally wins and rolls down my cheek.

M- oh, okay.
M- I miss you, you left so fast, I barely had time to register you had left!

I smile slightly.

T- sorry, I was just in a hurry. Maybe we can hang out sometime soon?

M- yeah!! Sounds good!! See you at school.

T- see you at school :)

I turn my phone off, and turn the TV on to drown out my crying. I let it all out, hoping that no one can hear.

Midoriya's POV
"Izuku! I'm home!" My mom shouts. I can tell she's tired. I come out of my room and she sees the empty popcorn bowl, the messy couch, and the dishes in the sink.
"Was someone over while I was gone?" She asks before hanging up her coat.
"Ugh, yeah, I hope you don't mind."
"No! Of course not, honey! Who was it? Was it a girl?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me, and for some reason I'm annoyed by this.
"No. I'm gay," I say, and then I realize I just said that out loud.
"Wait. Really?" She says and I slowly nod, afraid. Will she accept me?
"Oh, well honey that's great! Come here!" She holds out her arms for a hug and I smile.
"Really?" I ask, going into a hug. She's warm and soft, she smells like cinnamon and vanilla, just like always.
"Of course!" She says, pulling away out of the hug, "so then was it a boy? Do you like him?" She asks and I gulp.
"Yeah, and I think I like him, but I'm not sure if he's even gay," I say, scratching my neck.
"You could tell him that you are, and maybe you'll find out?" She says, heading to the fridge to grab a snack.
"That's actually a good idea!! Thanks mom!" I say, dashing to my room. I call Todoroki, hoping he'll pick up.

*on the phone call*

    When Todoroki picks up, my stomach twists and turns, and my heart beats faster.
T- "hello?"
M- "hey, could we maybe meet after school tomorrow I have something really important to tell you.
    After a moment of silence Todoroki finally replies to me.
T- "sorry, I can't."
M- "can I ask why? It's super important."
T- "I have work after school."
M- "that's fine, I can come to work with you! Of course if it's alright with you?"
    I know it's rude of me to invite myself, but I need him to know, and I need to know if he's gay too. After a bit of thinking Todoroki finally agrees and I smile.
M- "I'll see you tomorrow!"
T- "see you tomorrow."