12

Kirishima's POV
"It's been a while... should we check on Midoriya?" I ask, looking from Bakugo to Todoroki. He meets my eyes and nods, telling me he'll go check on him and I can stay here. I nod and he leaves.
"I hope everything's all right..." I mutter and Bakugo moans in response.
"Of course you do."
"What's your problem today, Katsuki?" I usually don't mind Bakugo's behavior, honestly I usually find it really cute, but today it's annoying me.
"I don't really want to be here, a date with just the two of us instead of being with those two idiots."
"Hey! Those are our friends!" I whisper harshly and he rolls his eyes at me.
"Your friends..." he mutters and I sigh in defeat. I know that they're also Bakugo's friends too and that he's just being stubborn.
"Hey!" Someone yells and I turn to see Todoroki running out of the bathroom. I feel my eyebrows turning down in confusion. He has a panicked look on his face as he made his way to our table.
"He's gone, and there was blood on the ground, we have to get help!" He says before throwing money on the table and running out the door. I get up swiftly, grabbing my phone from the table, and running after him. I hear Bakugo follow me, but I can't look back or I'll lose sight of Todoroki. I sprint and catch up to him, noticing the route to UA, our college.
"Professor Yagi is the only adult figure I trust, he can help!" He yells at me as it starts to rain. I nod, pocketing my phone and running along side him. Bakugo's footsteps are heard behind us, but he doesn't speed up to catch us. It starts pouring buckets of water as we take the sharp turn to our college. Once the school is in sight we start running even harder towards the door. We slam into the doors and slow down to a brisk walk, as there are students and teachers about. Todoroki and I exchange worried glances as we burst our way into Professor Yagi's classroom. He was teaching a class of about 20 students, about as old as us.
"Professor Yagi, we need... your help..." Todoroki breathes heavily, trying very hard not to collapse of tiredness.
"As you can see... I'm teaching a class right now, could it wait?" Professor Yagi says, turning towards the three of us. We all shake our heads no.
"Someone took Izuku... we need help. You're the only adult I trust... please, help us!" Todoroki says as he finally collapses to the ground. I catch a glimpse of worry in Professor Yagi's (A/N Professor Yagi is All-might lol) eyes as I quickly help Todoroki up.
"Thank you, Kirishima..." he says before looking at Professor Yagi with a hopeless look in his eyes. I zone out as I look at Bakugo. What if it was Bakugo, and not Midoriya. How would I feel? I would feel dead inside, worried, and guilty... I wonder if that's how Todoroki feels right now. I can't imagine...
"Alright, let's go," Professor Yagi says before dismissing his class and we head to the teachers lounge, me and Bakugo walking closer than usual, not wanting anything to happen to us like Todoroki and Midoriya. I can't imagine...
The clicking of a phone...
"911, what's your emergency?"
Todoroki tapping his foot...
It all seems so far away, as the realization hits me. Midoriya is missing.