5

Midoriya's POV
At the end of they day, I stood by the doors awkwardly waiting for Todoroki. I hope he doesn't react badly. What if he's not gay? What if he is gay, and doesn't like me back? What if he does like me back? I fiddle with my shirt sleeve anxiously.
"Hey." I turn to see Todoroki, and I smile.
"Hey," I say starting down the stairs.
"I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?"
"No, I hadn't been waiting too long. How was your day?" I ask as we start walking to his car.
"It was alright, how was yours?" He asks me and I shrug.
"Nerve racking."
"Why?" He asks, opening the car door for me.
"You'll find out soon enough," I smile and he closes the door before getting into the driver's seat.
"Alright then," he mutters as he starts the car and drives off to work.

Todoroki's POV
I wonder what Midoriya want to tell me, I think as I head out of the classroom. My teacher held me back to talk about my home life. He noticed a bruise on my arm last week, but hadn't brought it up until today. Obviously I said it was fine, and I had just been hit with a baseball at the park. His cheeks had turned red in embarrassment of being wrong and jumping to conclusions, but he was right, and I was amazed that he believed the lie. I open the door to where Midoriya was standing, "hey."
"Hey," he replies as we go down the stairs.
"I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?"
"No. I hadn't been waiting too long. How was your day?" He asks me, while we walk towards my car. 5 cars away.
"It was alright," 4 cars now, "how was yours?"
"Nerve racking," he says as we pass two more cars, both red. Why am I counting the cars? I don't know. Maybe I'm just nervous.
"Why?" I ask, we had passed one more car before we had got to mine. I open the car door for him.
"You'll find out soon enough," he says, sitting down in shotgun, as me and my sister call it, with a smile. I made my way to my side of the car, blush forming on my face. Midoriya is in MY car. I sit down and mutter, "Alright then," before driving of to the set. I hope he doesn't judge me for my new, unwanted job.

*at Todoroki's new job*

Midoriya's POV
    "You didn't tell me you were an actor!!!" I yell as a bunch of ladies do Todoroki's makeup.
"I'm not."
"Then why are you in an All-might movie!?!?"
"My dad," the two haired boy says in a monotonous voice, pushing a girl away who was trying to put eyeliner on him.
"Oh, how'd he get you in?"
"Money most likely," Todoroki says, rolling his eyes, before glaring at the girl with the eyeliner, still trying to put it on him.
"Shoto? Are you almost ready?" A deep voice says and I look around for it, but see no one. They must be in another room.
"I guess," he replies before standing up, and pushing past the girl with the eyeliner. I glare at her, can't she take a hint? I follow him into a room with a hole in the wall. Everyone looks our way and I blush, hiding behind Todoroki.
"Who's that behind you?" The same voice asks and I gulp, afraid.
"My friend, Izuku Midoriya, he's just going to watch," the boy says, walking towards the voice. I look at the man, red hair and teal-ish blue eyes. Is he? Yes, he has to be.
"Whatever." The man says before turning and sitting next the a bunch of people. Then, another man walks over and grabs onto my arm.
"We could actually use you," he says, dragging me onto the set.
"W-what are you d-doing??" I stutter, my face growing red.
"You'll be in the film too. You're going to be a victim of Doctor Ice," the man says placing me in a chair and signaling the makeup crew.
"W-what?!?"
"No!" Todoroki says, rushing towards me, grabbing my arms and yanking me out of the chair.
"I refuse to let him be dragged into this unless he's fine with it."
"It's fine, Todo," I say, smiling at him, and he calms down before slightly smiling and walking away.
I sit back down and the makeup crew comes over and does my makeup, making me look dirty, and adding fake gashes and fake scrapes here and there. The director loved that I was wearing an All-might Tshirt, he said I was already perfect for the part. He tied me up to a chair and soon we started filming.

*time skip*

Todoroki's POV
I frown as we walk into my private actors room. I sit down, washing off my makeup and sweat. Midoriya sits down on the couch and starts picking at his pants nervously.
"Are you mad at me?" He asks and I look at him from the mirror. He looks worried, like whatever he said would anger me.
"No," I say, I'm not mad at him. I could never be mad at him. I'm not like my father; I do not own Midoriya. "It's just that I'm unhappy with my father." He sighs, relieved, before continuing picking his pants. Then I remembered why he was there in the first place. I grab a makeup wipe and head over to him. I sit down and he angles his body towards mine. I start wiping off his makeup for him, causing him to blush.
"So, what did you want to talk about? You said it was important."
"Y-yeah, it is." He stutters, clearly nervous.
"It's alright. You can tell me anything."
"You see," he says, and I throw away the wipe before grabbing another. They really coated him with make up. "I-I'm.." he cuts off.
"Your..." I say, starting on his arms.
"I-I'm g-g..." he swallows, "I'm gay." I stop almost instantly, is he serious? I look at his face, yes, he definitely is.
"Really? Well congrats," I say with a smile, getting up and dropping the wipe into the trash can. I turn around and see him looking down at his hands, clearly upset. I sigh, and walk towards him.
"Izuku," I call him by his first name and he looks up, still sad, but with big, surprised eyes, "I'm gay too." His eyes get wider and he jumps into my arms, hugging me tightly. After a second he sits back down, looking at his hands again.
"I have another thing t-to tell you."
"Okay," I say, sitting back down next to him.
"I-I... I kinda, actually, really... umm... like you." My eyes grow wide from this and my heart squeezes.
"I like you t-too," I reply and he blushes.
"Really?"
"Really," I say before leaning in and kissing him, but then the door opens, and before we can even pull apart, I'm being pulled out of the room by my shirt.