3

Midoriya's POV
    Once the movie was done we headed to my room to play a board game.
"I'm sorry, I never play board games, that's why I'm so bad," Todoroki chuckles as he buys Park Place. We're playing monopoly, and Todoroki is already running out of money.
I laugh before saying, "it's fine, besides, it means I can win!" He rolls his eyes before handing me the dice.
"Your turn, Mr. I can win."

*just a small time skip ;)*

    "We should probably get to bed, it's getting late."
"Yeah. Where's your mom?" Todoroki asks and I tell him how she works late at the hospital  (A/N I don't know if she actually works at the hospital, but in this story she does!) and won't be back until really late.
We take turns getting dressed in the bathroom and when we get into my bedroom, we realize there's only one bed.
"So..." I say hesitantly. Should we? "Umm..."
"There's only one bed." Todoroki says in his monotonous voice.
"Y-yeah," I say, blushing.
"So... should we..." he trails off, and my face gets even hotter.
"Y-yeah... I g-guess we we should..." I stutter as I turn of the lights and crawl under the sheets. He gets in and gets situated. For some reason I want to get closer to him, but I can't. That would be too weird.
"G-goodnight, Todoroki."
"Goodnight, Midoriya."

Todoroki's POV
    We get into Midoriya's room and I suddenly realize the problem at hand. I can't get in bed with him! What would my father say if he found out? But I want to. I want to sleep next to Midoriya, and besides, how would he find out? No one else is here to say anything about. I should be fine.
"So..." Midoriya says as I get my blanket from my bag. "Umm..."
"There's only one bed," I point out, combing my hair with my fingers.
"Y-yeah." He stutters, obviously nervous. I am too, Midoriya, no need to worry. I think before saying, "so... should we..." I trail off.
"Y-yeah... I g-guess we we should," he says before turning off the lights and getting into bed. I follow him hesitantly. As soon as I get in the bed, I get the urge to cuddle with him. No, that would be weird.
"G-goodnight, Todoroki."
"Goodnight, Midoriya."

*time skip to morning*

    I wake up to Midoriya arm around me, holding me close to him. I blush, but I don't move. I don't want to wake him up. I turn my head to look at him. He's so cute when he's sleeping. At that moment, I knew I wanted to wake up next to him everyday, for the rest of my life. I look away when I notice his breathing changing, he must be waking up. I close my eyes and control my breathing. Hopefully I look like I had never woke up. The warmth of his arm leaves and I have to resist a frown. Act asleep. Make it look like you're just walking up.
I flutter my eyelids, before sitting up and looking at Midoriya, rubbing my eyes.
"Good morning," I say with a smile.
"Morning, Todoroki," Midoriya replies, blush on his cheeks.
"How'd you sleep?" I ask, stretching. He stretches after me. Stretching must be contagious.
"I slept good, you?"
"Good. Really good," it was especially good when I woke up to Midoriya practically hugging me.
"We should get breakfast, how does pancakes sound?"
"Good," I say and then we head to the kitchen. We talk while he cooks, about almost everything we could think of. Midoriya hands me a plate with two pancakes before grabbing maple syrup, whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries, and powdered sugar. He puts whipped cream on top of his, and then piles blueberries and strawberries onto them. I chuckle at him before putting whipped cream and powdered sugar on mine. They taste amazing, and I restrain myself from eating them as fast as I can.
"These are delicious, Midoriya. Where'd you learn to cook like this?" I ask and he blushes.
"My mom," he says before taking another bite of his pancake.

    After we're done eating, we sit down and watch a TV show that about All-Might. His room was cluttered with All-might stuff, and this made me laugh just thinking about it.
"What?" Midoriya asks in confusion.
"Nothing. I just noticed you really like All-might," I chuckle as my fingers play with the pillow in my lap absentmindedly.
"Y-yeah. I've liked him ever since I was little. What about you? Do you like All-might?" He asks, a slight blush on his cheeks, I look down to hide my blush.
"Y-yeah. I do like All-might, but my dad doesn't like me to read or buy anything of his. He says it's childish."
"Oh..." Midoriya says, looking at the TV. I know he probably feels sorry for me, but I don't want his pity.
"But he's wrong," I add, and he smiles at me.
"Yeah! Cuz All-mights the best!!" He exclaims and I laugh at him, causing his smile to get wider, but then my phone started ringing. My stomach dropped, as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. Of course. It's him. I look up at Midoriya, "I have to take this really quick. I'll be right back."
I head to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I answer the call, ready to face my father.
"Yes?" I ask into the phone.
"Where are you?" He yells and I flinch.
"I'm at a friends house. I left a note on the fridge." I say, when really I didn't.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did," I argue, knowing that he isn't happy about me leaving.
"Fine. I got you a job, and I expect you to get home right now, so you can sign the papers."
"Job?" I ask, "what kind of job?"
I don't want this job, but what else can I say? No? Yeah right.
"Just hurry up and get your stupid butt over here."
"Fine," I spit into the phone before heading into Midoriya's room and getting all my stuff.
"Hey, I have to go. Thanks for inviting me over," I say, heading over to the door and putting on my shoes.
"What? But it's so early! Can't you stay for a little bit longer?" Midoriya whines and I frown. I... I love Midoriya.... but now is not the time for this.
"No." I say curtly before leaving him in shock.
I wonder what kind of job my father got me this time. Whatever it is, I'm guessing I'll hate it.