7

*the same night, on the opposite side of town*
Kirishima's POV
    I sit down, groaning.
"Here," Bakugo says, handing me a latte as he sits down beside me with a coffee in his hand. He put his feet on the table and I groan.
"Come on man, I just cleaned that!"
"I know," he says with a smirk before taking a drink of his black hot coffee. I sigh before taking a sip of my latte.
"That's good," I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Of course it is, I made it."
We sat drinking our drinks until all the remaining customers left the small, cozy cafe.
"You ready?" Bakugo asks as he starts to get up, I grip his arm and when he looks down in surprise, I blush.
"Just a few more minutes p-please."
"Whatever." He sits back down, and I continue drinking my coffee anxiously. I start taping my leg, I've liked Bakugo for a while now and I really wish he knew. What if he didn't like me back, or what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? A hand is suddenly in my thigh pushing down, stopping me in my tracks. I look down, and then up at bakugo.
"For gods sake Kirishima, can't you sit still for," I cut him off with a kiss, he doesn't pull away, and instead he melts into it. My heart panics, does this mean he likes me back? He pulls away, a slight blush on his face.
"Can we leave now? It's getting late, and I don't want to walk in the ****** cold." (A/N I'm not aloud to cuss, so use your imagination whenever there are *****)
"Yeah, alright," I say, sliding out of the booth and throwing away my half empty latte. Bakugo heads out the door and I follow him, my thoughts racing.
"Hurry up, ***** hair," he yells and I run up to him, apologizing. We walk for awhile until we come up to my house. We pause, and I look at Bakugo.
"Want to come in?" I ask and he stands there in thought.
"Fine."

A/n imagine the rest on your own because I'm too lazy ;)