13

Midoriya's POV
I wake up in the dark with a dizzy head. I can't see anything, and I can't remember how I got here. I try to get up from the cold ground, but I fail. My wrists are contained and so are my ankles. I shiver, out of coldness and fear. I scream.
"HELPPPP!!!!" Nothing.
"HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!" No response.
"SHOTO!!!" Silence. I feel hot tears escape my eyes as hopelessness washes over me. No one is here to save me. No one is coming to save me. No one wants to save me. I shake, tears streaming down my cheeks like waterfalls.
"Please..." I whisper, but I know no one will hear. I thrash around, hoping somehow I'll get out, but I only tire myself.
"So..." a raspy voice says, snapping my attention to the left wall.
"Who are you?!?" I ask, not struggling anymore, "what do you want?"
"I guess you could say I want money, and a lot more..." the man turns on a light, blinding me. It takes me a second to readjust my eyes, but when I can look at him I see a black and white haired man. He has big silver eyes, and lots of scars on his face. His lips are chapped and bloody, and from one of the scars his skin is peeling. Gross. He limps closer to me and I panick again. What does he want?!?!
"Your friend, Shoto right? Yeah, Endeavors son... (Enji Todoroki owns a really expensive company called Endeavor, so that's what everyone calls him) he'll give me money for you, and then promise no one will look for me... he'll save you... and if he doesn't. He'll wish he had," the man says, grabbing a knife from his pocket and teasingly stroking it across my cheek, but not cutting it. He laughs before heading towards the door, turning off the lights, and leaving. I slump down in defeat, more tears cascading out of my eyes.

Todoroki's POV
     It's been about a day since Midoriya was taken from me. The cops are looking everywhere for him, but there's no clue on where to start. I was dismissed from classes, and now I sit on my computer, trying to make sense of the situation. Why would someone take him? Did he die something? Did I do something? Or do they want something? Like money, or fame, or even just a job at my father's company... I bet it's money. I know what I'll do. I'll give it to them. I'd give it to them in a heartbeat, and honestly, I'd give it to them without them having Midoriya. My father deserves losing money. It's all he cares about. Not me, mom, Fuyumi, or Natsuo. I grab my wallet before leaving my house and heading to the bank. I don't know how much money he wants... so I'll just take $1,000 for now.

Kirishima's POV
     As Bakugo and I walk down the street holding hands, I can't help but wonder what Todoroki is doing. I hope he's all right...
"Stop thinking about it," Bakugo says and I snap out of my thoughts and look over at him. His red eyes are focused on me and he's frowning.
"Stop thinking about what?" I ask and he scoffs at me.
"About Deku!"
"How'd you..." He cuts me off.
"I know because you're my boyfriend, and I know your thinking about it. Simple." We continue to walk down the street, our finger interlocked. I couldn't stand this. I feel so lost, and I'm not even the person missing!! Was it our fault? Should we have canceled the date like Bakugo asked before we went?
"I told you to stop!" Bakugo says angrily, pulling his hand from mine and slapping the back of my head.
"I can't! What if it was you who was taken? I feel guilty! Because I know that he's desperate and scared! Both Todoroki and Midoriya are! And I can't help but think it's my fault! We shouldn't have gone, I should've listened to you..." I practically yell until my legs went weak, and I crumbled to the floor. Bakugo squats down and rubs my back as the tears start falling. I can't control my sobs anymore, I just can't.
"It's alright..." Bakugo whispers to me as I start to ugly cry, my hands covering my face.
"It's alright..." he repeats as he strokes my back.
"It's all my fault..." I sob into my hands. My knees hurt, but I don't pay any attention to them. It's my fault, I know it is...
"No," Bakugo says, taking my hands from my face and tilting my head up to look at his soft red eyes. He looks calm and sad at the same time, something I've only seen a couple times.
"It's not your fault. It's no ones fault at all."
"But..." he puts a finger to my lips, silencing me before I can say the rest of my sentence.
"No. I'm right," he says before picking me up and carrying me bridal style back to my house.

Bakugo's POV
    Kirishima and I lay in his bed snuggling. His hot tears stained my shirt as he slowly fell asleep. I wish I could take his pain away, but I can't. I scoff at the fluffy thought, and I think of leaving and going home, but I can't seem to do it. Stupid Deku. If he hadn't gotten kidnapped like the idiot he is Kirishima wouldn't be crying and feeling guilty. He wouldn't be upset; he would be happy. Stupid Deku....

No One's POV
    As the two boys fell asleep, and Todoroki stayed up worried to death about Izuku. A greedy man was working on his pan. He wanted money, and he wanted it soon.

Hi!!! Thank you so much for reading, I'm getting into the good stuff now I guess lol! If you guys are growing bored with this story, or want more from me, I have a new TodoDeku/KiriBaku fanfic in the making!!!