16

No One's POV
The time was ticking down, and they were running out of time. Midoriya was afraid, and Todoroki worried, and the cops were trying there best at locating the coded position where Midoriya was.
"And you dropped the money off?" Todoroki asked one of the cops, earning a quick nod.
The cops were getting frantic and sloppy. Everything wasn't adding up, and they were confused. The kidnapper usually makes this part easy...

After a while they finally found Izuku's location, but they were worried. They were moving too slow. Everything was going to slow. Todoroki instantly rushed outside, hoping in one of the cop cars. The cops followed him quickly, afraid of the worst.

*Meanwhile with Izuku*

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Sweat stained my forehead, and the ticking was slow, but it was still just as threatening.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
All I could do was pray to god that Todoroki was coming to save me. All I could do was sit there, helpless. It angered me.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
The parking lot was empty, and I was surrounded by a green forest. Animals scampered around, unaware of the danger I was in. I knew I was on the brink of tears, but i held them in. Please Todoroki... save me...
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

Authors note: hey! Sorry, I was grounded, so I couldn't write or post anything. Does anyone actually like this story? Because I'm not sure if I do. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm writing about😅 anyways, if you do, please let me know, because I'm thinking of discontinuing this story if not. Okay, that's it!