6

(A/N! Trigger warning!! Abusive content, if that may upset you, do not read!!)

Midoriya's POV
    The door opens, and before me and Todoroki can even pull away to see who it was, he's being dragged away. I get up quickly, and see that it's the red haired man from earlier. It's his father.
"Wait!" I yell, and for a second he stops dragging him.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask and he turns around slowly, anger in his cold teal-ish blue eyes.
"My son. Will not. Be gay," he says and Todoroki looks at me with fear in his eyes, but with a small smile, trying to reassure me.
"But he's not!" I yell, "it's my fault, I kissed him! He's straight, I'm the one who's gay!" I lie, and he obviously doesn't believe me.
"No, I know my son, and he's had a crush on you for a while now, but I won't let him be with you, it's bad for our reputation. Boys don't like boys," Enji Todoroki says, before dragging Todoroki out of the room. I follow them all the way to his car. He shoves him into the seat and get in the drivers seat, I get in Todoroki's car and put the keys in and follow them. They arrive at his house, or what I would say is a really big mansion. I can't go in, but I can watch from the windows. If he lays a finger on him, I'll just call the police.

Todoroki's POV
   I get out of the car, ready to face what I knew would come eventually. He's upset, angry, and frustrated. He doesn't understand how I could do this, but I did it. I love him, and he can't change that. Once I get inside, he closes the curtains, so no one can see inside, just like he's done about a hundred times before.
"I told you to stay away from him, but you didn't listen." He turns around, eyes livid with anger, and a frown.
"I know, but honestly, I didn't care." I shrug, and that's when he kicked me hard in the stomach, causing me to fall on my butt.
"Oh yeah? Well now you're going to wish you had," he says before punching me in the face, I hold in a scream of pain, knowing he'll only hit me harder if I let it out. He kicks me again, this time on the side of stomach.
"You. Filthy. Gay. Idiot. Son. I. Wish. You. We're. Never. Born!" He yells, and with each word, comes another punch. I hear footsteps, from the stairs, Fuyumi and Natsue!!
"No!" I shout, "go back up stairs!" If they come down, he'll only hurt them too.
"But..." I hear Fuyumi say hesitantly.
"Just go!" I yell and he kicks me in the stomach again. I hear rushed footsteps, and then I hear my sister crying, and my brother telling her to stop resisting, or she'll get hurt.
"Natsue, stop." another hit. "Stop her!" I yell and he kicks me in the side again.
"I'm trying!" That's when my father stops, looking at the two on the stairs, I look up to see both frozen in fear.
"Head up stairs. All of you. I don't want to see your faces until morning. You here me?" He yells and we all nod, "and you, clean up." He then heads to his room which was on the first floor. I get up slowly, wincing in pain. Blood ran down from my mouth, nose, and ears. I can feel the bruises forming, as I hold the the tears.
"Come on guys," I say as I push past Fuyumi and Natsue up the stairs.
"Are y-you g-going to be okay?" Fuyumi says through her tears and I frown, I wish I could protect her, but I can't...
"I'm alive," I say and she smiles slightly. We know that it's getting worse, but we have nowhere to go. One day he might kill one of us. We have to get out fast. I head into the bathroom, taking off my clothes to see nasty bruisers and cracked skin, before I  step into the shower.

Midoriya's POV
    As soon as Todoroki's father closed the curtains, I got out my phone, hesitating. What if nothing happening. I dial 911, but I don't call them, not yet. I sit there, trying to see through the black curtains, failing miserably. After awhile of sitting there I start to here yells and sobs coming from the house, and I hit the call button. Ring... ring.... ring....
"Hello, 911, what's your emergency?" A lady asks kindly.
"I'm outside of a... friends house, he got into trouble with his dad, and I followed them home to make sure nothing happened. His father closed the curtains so I can't see anything, but I hear yells and sobs coming from the house. I think the father is hurting my friend," I say while panicking.
"Where are you, sir?" She asks me calmly.
"Umm...." I look around and I finally found the street name, "I'm at xxxxxxxxx, please hurry, It sounds like someone's struggling!"
"Do you know how many people are in the house?" She asks, and I can hear a couple people in the background.
"Ummm, the father, my friend, and I think he has two other siblings, but I'm not sure if their home."
"What is their last name?"
"Todoroki," I reply, still trying to look into the house.
"Okay, we're sending two cops over right now, would you like to stay on the phone?" She asks and I nod, before remembering she can't see me.
"Y-yeah,"
"Why did you follow your friend home?" She asks, probably trying to understand the situation more.
"I'm gay, and so is my friend, but his dad doesn't like people who are gay. We... we kissed, and he saw, and he practically dragged him away from me, he said it would hurt their reputation, I say before adding, "I was afraid he would hurt him so I followed them home."
"Have you seen any bruises on your friend before?" She asks and I tell her no.
"I know that he abuses him mentally though, he comes to school in bad moods, saying his father yelled at him, or said something, and his father even forced him into an acting job he didn't want."
"Okay, well... when the cops get there and they don't see any bruises or blood, they won't be able to do anything to help your friend," she tells me and I frown. If there's no evidence... that's when I heard the sirens.
"They're here!" I shout, and she says goodbye before telling me that I can talk to the policemen from now on.