Chapter 5

I woke up to the screeching of my alarm and rolled over to hit it off.

6:49am

Em what the hell? Who sets their alarm that early? Classes arn't till 12.

Classes not till

Shit!  My alarm is still english time! I'm gunna be late for class!

I shove myself off the bed while mentally planning how to get ready and into class in just 11 minutes.

Breakfast bar

Teeth

Shower

Dressed

Make up

4 minutes to get to class.

I take a quick look in the mirror and realise i forgot to straighten my short yet stupidly curly hair.

Fucks sake.

I scramble to turn my straightners on and clamp them through my hair fast. Too fast. I burn myself right across my hand.

'Shit shit fucking shit!' Im hoping around in pain clutching my hand when a knock comes from the door and Tamara enters.

'Em? Em what the hell happened? We're gunna be so late!'

'Fucking shit.'

'Your language is almost as colourfull as Harrys.' She stiffles a laugh while staring at me in slight shock and amazment.

Harry?

'Who's Harry?'

'You know the one you were staring at all of yesterday?'

'I was not star-

I was cut off my a deadly *you know im right* look from my new friend.

'Fine! He's...interesting okay?'

She scoffs and orders me to grab my bag. I flick of the straighters, fling my bag over my shoulder and pray to god I havn't forgotten anything.

.
.
.

We finally arrived at a tall, modern building with 'ETU CREATIVITY' printed in bold letters across the front.

'Well, this certainly looks like my kind of building!'

We both giggle and head for out make-up artistary class. Luckily Tam and i had simular majors and courses we were taking so I wasn't on my own.

We entered the room i little louder than i hoped and what seemed like hundreds of pairs of eyes were focused on us. My sudden panic was soon cut off by a small cough at the front of the room and a young teacher stood at the front of the class. Her long, platinum hair casaded perfectly down her shoulders and as I had expected, her make-up was imaculate.

'Good Morning. Please take a seat and we shall resume our class descusion.'

Tamara and i bit our bottom lips to hide our smiles and headed for the pair of seats left at the back of the class.

'Right girls...and Nicholas, as I was saying, make-up artistary is a free and skillfull subject that allows your mind to run wild and free.'

Our young professor stood at the front of the class, lecturing on about 'allowing your mind to fly free like a bird' and waving her arms about to excentuate her words.

The class was full of immactulately made-up girls and had it not been for the one boy in the class I would have most likely stuck out like a sawe thumb.

My make-up consisted of a light foundation and powder with dark liner and winged cat-eye but that was nothing compared to these girls. Their contoured cheeks, and highlighed noses, plus their eyeshadows, liners, brows and 50 coats of mascara made them look almost like barbies.

I don't have anything against lots of makeup, but for school....really? Thats the kind of thing I'd wear to a club.

I welcomed the words of 'class dismissed' with open arms and only prayed that next lesson would be better.

'What do you have next Tam?'

'Oh I actually have a free period, I'm gunna go hang out with Niall's sisterJade for a bit. What about you?'

'Chemistry.' I groan. 'I'll see you later yeah?'

'Of course! Have fun!'

'I'll try.' I chuckle quitely to myslef and walk off to my next class.

.
.
.

I enter the large lab to a practically full class, I look for a spare seat before my eyes land on the only one. A chair occupied by skuffy, black boots followed by ripped skinny jeans. My eyes follow up further and find the thing I had been dreading the most.

A mop of chocolate brown curls.

Double update!! Yayy!!! Okay sooo i think this one was much, much longer which makes me alot happier and not such a shitty writer!! Haha!! Okay soo I'm gunna go to bed and thank you soo much for 200 reads!!! It's incredible!!! Thanks loves
- Em x