Chapter 6

I sheepishly started to walk towards the curly boy, my eyes fixed on the back of his head. I felt 20 pairs of eyes on me and realised how ridiculous I was being. In one swift motioned I straightened up, flicked my hair out my face and placed my folders, once clamped tight to my chest, under one arm and started to stride confidently towards the Harry boy.

'Are you gunna move your feet or am I gunna move them for you?' I stood confidently waiting for a reply.

Suprised green eyes slowly met mine as he raised a single brow.

'Demanding? I like it..' He replyed slowly with a smug looking smirk on his face.

Oh no. Not today Harry.

'Move your feet asshole.' I snarled at him.

His eyes widen as he blows a quiet 'woaahh' out from under his breath. His feet slump of the ground and hit the floor slowly. I roll my eyes and fall into my chair, slapping my folders on the desk with a loud, slapping sound. I lean forward and rest my cheek on my fist waiting for our late proffessor to finally arrive.

15 minutes have passed and the teacher still hasn't arrived. The 15 minute rule has far been passed and students including myself stand and pack up our stuff. Harry stands up and kicks me in the shin on the way up.

'Oops! So sorry it was an accident i swear!' And with a childish espression stalked away clad in black.

Fucking great.

.
.
.

I finally got out of the classroom and decided to call Tam. She said she was hanging out with Niall's sister. Jane was it? Jamie?

Oh i don't know.

I'll remember later.

I find her on my recent contacts and hit diall.

'Hello?'

'Hey Tam its, um it's Em.'

'Oh hey what's up? Arn't you supposed to be in class?'

'Yeah about that...my professor never showed soo...i dunno where to go or what to do. You're kind of my only friend so far.' I chuckle slightly to ebb away the saddness of my statement.

'No problem! Come hang out with me and Jade!'

Jade. I was so close.

'Um sure, where are you guys?'

'Behind you.'

Her last words sounded alot louder and I turned around to see my crazy new friend in a fit of giggles. Behind her stood a stunning girl with perfect, curly brown hair and beautiful eyes. A pair of stylish glasses frame her face perfectly. She has a cute nose and a flattering smile sits on her face.

'I'm Jade, nice to meet you!' She chirps brightly.

She is definately related to Niall.

'Hey, I'm Em. I just moved here.

'Yeah, England right? Your accent matches Harry's!' She giggles.

Jesus what is it with freaking Harry?!

'Um yeah.' I attempt to muster up a fake laugh to hide my thoughts.

'Anyway,' Tam quickly interupts, obviously sensing my uneasiness. 'Jade and I were about to head back to dorms, you wanna come? I think were meeting Hardee there.'

'Yeah sure let's go.'

With that, all three of us walked giggling arm in arm to my new home.

Such a late update im so sorry!! Anyway thanks soo much for over 160 reads it means so much to me and please keep promoting/telling others about it it would mean the world! Thanks loves
- Em x