Chapter 12

Emma's P.O.V

I should have known. I'm so stupid to think that I was actually different, that he actually cares one tiny bit about me.

'You made it clear you hate me, maybe I should have made myself clearer too.'

His words won't stop running through my head, replaying over and over again like a freaking broken record. I didn't hate him I really didn't but clearly he hates me now again. My hands are brought up to my ears as I try my best to block out the horrible sound.

I had to make them stop and there was only one way to do that.

Getting up from my postion slumped against the wall I stormed towards the huge wooden doors and strutted accross to look for the curly haired monster that ruined my night.

'Em!? Em what's wrong??'

'Not now Tam.' With a light shove of her arm I continued to walk leaving her to watch as I dismiss her.

A curly mop of hair came into view only it wasnt alone. It was leading a fake blonde in skimpy clothing up the stairs to where my heart had just been what feels like broken.

A chocked sob left my mouth as I ran as far as I could. I had to get away from here - from him.

His words were now confirmed and I could now see nothing to him.

What does a 'fucking kiss' mean anyway...

Hi guys I know this is SOO short and Im so sorry i havnt updated in like 60000 years but im guna get back on track now ive just been soo busy!! Sorry again ily all!! Thanks loves
-Em x