Chapter 4

I got into the dorm and reached immediately for my phone.

*11 missed calls*

Ugh.

'Marley? Hey girl I'm so sorry! I went out with my roommate and left my phone in the dorm!'

'Hey, no don't worry. I didn't just sit for the last 2 hours calling you thinking you'd died or anything.'

The sarcasm was clearly evident.

'Im sorry! At least I'm making friends right? Better than back home...how is it there?'

'Jeez Em, you've only been gone 3 days!'

We both giggled and I spent the next 2 hours on the phone to my life-long bestfriend. I missed her so much already. I missed her long, dark hair that contasted perfectly with my short, blonde. The way we were matching hight and were able to spend hours trying on each others clothes. How we would be childish together yet so sensible and loving at the same time.

I want my bestfriend back.

'Anyway Em, I have to go. Im meeting Ed tommorow and I have to get my beauty sleep!'

'Good idea...though it's gunna take alot more than sleep to get you looking decent in the morning!'

'Great to know that you still havn't lost your edge.'

We both burst into laughter and I really did miss my beautiful bestfriend. More than ever I think.

'Right, I really must go! I miss you.'

'Miss you too Marl, I'll call you tommorow yeah? Have fun with Ed.'

'Will do! Speak tommorow!

'Bye!'

'Bye..' My last word was barely audible as I hung up the phone. I hadn't even noticed the tears untill i felt the warm liquid running down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away and crawled into bed.

Tamara still wasn't back.

Strange.

Oh well, she probably went back to Nialls.

I close my eyes and drift off with thoughts of England, green-hair, and a boy with emerald eyes.

Yayy 4th chapter! So i've gone theough and spaced everything out so it's all easier to read (thank you for the feedback on that!!) and i'm sorry if it's a short chapter or whatever but i might still update again tonight! Thanks loves
- Em x