All Dressed Up

•Kris•

Of course I woke up first since I'm the early bird, so I went to the kitchen to get breakfast started for both of us. After frying the bacon and making a fruit bowl that I knew she would like, I decided we should eat in bed.
"Good morning baby," I whispered in her ear and turned her face to examine the damage I had done. I'm not going to lie, it was swollen to the point that it was difficult for her to open her eye. I couldn't believe what I had done.
What had I done?
She let out a moan that I took as a good morning, so I let go to get the tray of food I had prepared. I turned around and before I could tell her to stop, Anna tried to rub the morning out of her eyes. Big mistake for sure. A scream that did more good than any alarm clock for even the heaviest of sleepers echoed off the walls.
"It-it hurts...but it was an accident so it will all be okay," she whispered almost as if she was trying to persuade and calm herself not me. She walked out out of the room while I silently beat up myself. I didn't care what she said I knew I had hurt her and she was lying. I heard her call my name,
Hey babe I'm going to get ready then maybe we could go to the field or gourmet restaurant for lunch. Sound good to you because if you're not I'm going with Nick."
I walked over to the doorframe and waited for the right words to come together; "So when did you guys get things worked out exactly?"
She was silent for a moment or two then decided I was going to find out eventually so she started.

•Anna•

"I woke up at about 3 and saw you sleeping so I decided to not wake you up and go to the gym. Nick and I have always gone to the gym together for years. So I texted him and they invited me down to talk."
"Anna who is they?"
"Abby, Mo, Nick, Ashley, Tristian, and Nicks sweetheart. I had a great time hanging with them like old times, there was so much laughing it is hard to not smile about it. After all the couples wanted to go to bed and have some fun or whatever I snuck down to the workout room. Lord and behold he followed me down so we made the most of it. He kept asking me if my eye was okay but I avoided talking about it. We just talked and talked until I got tired and wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with you."
Kris didn't say anything so I went back to attempting to coverup my purple grape face. All of a sudden I felt his hands on my hips and I couldn't help but lean into him. Him and I just fit together, I melted into him whenever he touched me. He was more irresistible now then ever. After dreaming and connecting I looked at the clock that said 2:30
Already? Time flys when I'm with him.
He saw the time and immediately pulled out his phone, and called someone from his speed dial. The next thing I knew Kris and his glam squad or whoever they were, were talking about me. Then I remembered why I needed to get all dolled up...the Soccer Banquet! Oh boy no pressure there right?

•Kris•

After everyone went to work on my princess, I decided I needed to call Caden and Zach for help on my outfit. It was going to be hard for me to look as good as her, but I wanted to show her a little gel can go a long way. At exactly 5:31 she walked out of the bathroom and to my surprise I felt no drool and kept my hands behind my back. After we both checked each other out, I walked to her and couldn't get over her. She looked confident and her smile made my knees weak. I was pulled into one of her hugs that made my heart skip a beat yet again.
"You might want to turn down the sexiness and gorgeousness a lot more if you want to go with me."
She blushed and I remembered that little girl who hadn't changed under the makeup and bronzer,"Well Mr. Jones, I think most of the credit goes to your glam squad. I would've worn my pjs if I had the choice."
I took her hand and off we went into the world not scared since we knew we had each other.

She was beautiful.
He was handsome.
I'm so lucky I have her.
I'm so lucky I have him.
I love Anna.
I love Kris.
Forever.