Love Can Conquer All

Since Morgan and I were sharing one room with two queen beds, I know exactly what time she got back. To be exact, it was 2:17 pm in the afternoon. When she walked in I couldn't comprehend what she was wearing or how she could afford them.(they weren't designed by me or from a cheap store)
She explained that Tristan and her went on a date which included going to a cafe,walking through boutiques, and returning to his house to "watch movies." They feel asleep early,which I believe because Mo goes to bed at 9:00,then made breakfast the next morning. Talk about a dream date. (Besides going to the shooting range)
I looked up and didn't say anything for I knew she was embraced at the timing. We didn't talk, due to the fact that she would be asleep in only a matter of minutes. My thinking was confirmed when I heard her snoring five minutes after she walked into the room. She was going to have fun explaining why she couldn't have attended the dinner, but I was going to be there for her like she was for me. The only thing was that I was going to wear her cutest outfit tonight which wouldn't matter or effect life or feelings. And she would just have to suck it up.
•|🍷🍜|•

The dinner was pretty grand considering I was use to Burger King and jello. After paying the bill and waiting for the car that was ours for the rest of the stay, Nick pulled me over just to check up.

Ever since we were young, he was the one who usually got to see the shitty part of me. Somehow he didn't care and shaped my heart a little bit more softer and gushy. He was like my brother who looked nothing like me but understood me.
The car pulled up and I could still feel his eyes which made my inner school girl giggle came out. Nick gave me his typical eyebrow gesture that made me laugh 4.5/5 times. The hotel was nice enough to offer us some drinks which we sure as hell took. Memories were made that night that I wouldn't trade for the world. It all would have been better if tomorrow would be the World Cup. It was going to be a long and hopefully non-dramatic day.