Tourists Aren't the Only Lost

The plane landed with no problem and soon we were off to go to our extravagant crème de crème hotel. The BMW pulled over in a parking spot at on THE Via Sacra. Yep one of the most famous streets in Rome.
The girls of the crew (abby, Mo, and me) put on our shades and started laughing at our arrogance. Once all four of us were out of the automobile that goes broom broom, we were greeted by a handsome fellow that made all the girls mouths' water.
It turned out he was going to be our tour guide for this trip. He introduced himself as Tristan, and it took the girls(Morgan Brenna) a minute to close her mouth and wipe the drool off her face. Nick looked at me and tried to be like Tristan which sent me into a laughing fit. Oh I hope someone brought some headache medicine because I was going to need it.

After we all introduced each other to
Our new friend, Tristan started to show us around and cool shops to go to when we had free times.
"So what brings you guys to this wonderful little country?" Says Tristan while strolling through a glass work gallery. Abby was the first to catch on and save me by simply saying that we won tickets to the World Cup. After she shared our story, there was an awkward pause. Just to mention, it was long,too long if you want my opinion. The four of us rode again in silence back to out hotel where we weren't disappointed. I found out Nick had some medicine just for me. Naps sounded like a great idea right now so what the hell? There was one problem: him.

I didn't know how to feel. He confused me and back then I had to sort it out. For times sake I had pushed them to the back of my head. He HAD found me like said but hadn't even found me. The odds were slim but I was praying for a miracle, the miracle being him not knowing. My brain was telling me not to get attached because the effect would literally kill me. I just had to keep my head up and not show anyone see through to my heart. Easy enough right?¿