Awkward Reunions

•Anna•
He led me down to the lobby through the crazy paparazzi. Their lights flashed everywhere, making me dizzy and cling to Kris that much more. When he told me to wait by self so he could pull up the car, I became nervous and was very confused. Out of the car garage emerged a car that made my ears perk up. It came to a stop in front of me and Kris reached across to open the door. As I got in I still couldn't believe I was here with him.
He looked over me again, "Anna, we need to get there fast so I don't have you all to myself. You look so beautiful, not that you usually don't it's just... I hope you see how gorgeous I see you."
I couldn't help but laugh which quickly turned into a full face blush. Goodness me, someone was going to have to help me get through the night because I was head over heels for this butt.
Not long after there was a quiet silence so I figured out how to turn on the radio and blasted it through the fast car. I looked over to see his face stricken with fear, he knew what was coming and there was nothing he could do to stop it. The song came on and I went all in.
"HEY I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZYYYY BUT HERES MY NUMBER SO CALL ME MAY-"
He held his hand over my mouth expecting me to stop, instead he got a large amount of slobber and lipstick. Kris let out a groan that made me giggle like a little girl. The car came to a stop and I realized that we were really here and about to do this.

•Kris•

Anna looked very nervous and I had to remind myself that she wasn't used to this much attention.
"You can do this. I will be right here. I love you."
She took my words in and she looked more calm now. I got out of the car to go around and open the door for her; and to block the paparazzi from getting a shot which would overwhelm her. We entered with no trouble thanks to the tight security, inside was a completely different for her. Extravagant chandeliers and centerpieces were everywhere with plenty of food to feed Africa. Anna quietly squealed in delight and she looked over and flashed me a grin that I returned without even realizing it. I saw Caden and Zach sitting at our table with two blonds that I assumed they picked up at the club; My date was better by far. I led her to the table and introduced them to her, by the look on their faces, they remembered her and had no clue what was happening.
Anna just kept smiling and acted like she didn't realize that they were the boys who wanted me to keep focused on soccer and school. She was so into listening to them I had to go to get her food for her. I looked at my watch and was slightly comforted: three hours until I got her to myself.