Chapter Three

i went to library and wondered through the aisles to find a book about potions just to review some of new potions. potions is my favorite class and i really put all my effort on it i always take a very good grades in that class and for that reason i'm professor snape's favorite student plus being a slytherin.

with the two books that i found, i took them and went to look for a table near the window.it was raining outside. i love rainy days makes me feel relaxed.

i opened my books and took a piece of parchment and my quill out of my bag and started to write some notes. after taking some notes i stopped and looked outside the window it started raining heavily and that feeling hits me. the one i hate so much. being so lonely. i looked around me to look at the students everyone with their friends helping each other while studying or whispering things and giggling about it. i sighs and looked down at my parchment.

as i was about to write some more notes someone called my name. " hey isabella". i looked up to see blaise i gave him a small smile " oh hi blaise" .

" what are you doing here all alone?" he said smiling

" just taking some notes for potions" i shrugged still putting my little fake smile.

" then you should probably join us,we're setting there with the group" he pointed at the end of the corridor with a pure smile.

" oh no it's okay i don't wanna bother y'all or something" i said while shaking my head and chuckling a little while folding with my quill.

" nonsense, we will love to have your company. now come on"

" alright let me just gather my stuff" i nodded.

after i finished gathering my stuff i followed him and we went all the way back of the library.i saw theodore, pansy, crabbe, goyle, astoria and draco. while astoria siting on draco's lab and stroking his hair with him hugging her waist.

" oi guys look who's here"
i waved to them with a shy smile.

" oh hey isabella i heard a lot about you" theodore said while smirking to blaise. i figured that blaise talked about me to them.

" thank you theodore" i said shyly, i wasn't really used to talk to people.

" you can call me theo" he said while smiling.

i went to sit next to blaise till i heard pansy talking to me . " isabella come here next to me" i looked between blaise and pansy then i nodded and went to set next to her.

" so how are you" she said while facing me ." oh wait do u have like a nickname that i can call you with" she added.

" um people usually call me by my name but if you want,you can call me bella" i said and smiled a little

" i like it. bella." she giggled

" who are you again?" i heard a female voice i looked at her direction to see astoria asking me with pissed face.

"um isabella.. A-Avery" i stuttered a bit while folding with my mother ring on my middle finger.

she kept staring at me so i looked down while keeping folding with my ring it's a habit whenever i'm nervous i keep folding with my ring. seriously i don't know what it's her problem i haven't talked to her in my life before then why she hate me so much already.