Chapter Six

~ i recommend listening to the song i put on the top while reading this chapter ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The weekend has arrived and the atmosphere is warm and lovely—the sun outside like a shining sphere, and  everyone enjoying their weekend days outside the castle,some of them walking in the corridors or in the Great hall chatting and laughing at their friends jokes—but also some of them just sitting by their own,observing this wonderful evening peacefully.

when it comes to me — i was just wandering through the the library aisles, searching for a book to read— i've been reading books almost my whole life,books are just wonderful,it takes you to a whole new world— helps you get through your problems and all the issues that is surrounding you.

Because when you read books,it feels like you're searching for an answer to your problems — it helps you escape your sorrows...

I was just walking through the aisles, searching through the book shelves,brushing the tips of my fingers slowly over the the books—looking at the titles— searching for one to catch my attention.

I stopped.something has caught my eyes ( sense and sensibility by Jan Austen ) — i took the book out from the shelf and started looking through the pages, i smiled to myself.

" isabella right?" a strange voice called

I jumped a little and turned face towards the directions that the voice is coming from — then my green eyes caught a brown ones, a tall boy with a brown hair i've seen this face before i thought to myself it was cedric.

Blinking my eyes few times " um- yeah that's me" smiling at him

" i haven't seen you anywhere since we bumped into each other the first day— how are you?" he grinned

"Right— yeah i've been really busy the whole past week with all amounts of homework's they gave us" i explained chuckling a little

" oh my god for real. it's been only one week-" my eyes drifted behind cedric, my eyes focused on a back of a head belong to a familiar person—i was looking at , a platinum blonde hair. what is he doing here? isn't he supposed to be with the others at hogsmead ?

" Anyways, sorry i have a quidditch practice so..see you" my eyes met his again leaving draco's figure.

He smiled and left " yeah see you" i whispered to myself .

  I stayed still in my place,a book in my hand—then i realized that i have to talk to him—i don't know what is wrong with me and why i want to talk to him but i just knew that i.have.to 

  I hesitated a little but i went anyways and searched for him all over the library— through the aisles, up and down, i searched all tables for him and all of them was empty— i couldn't find him anywhere so i just gave up .