Chapter Two

I opened my eyes with the sunlight on my face with the fresh breeze of september that is coming from the open window.what a lovely day i said to myself.i set on my back and i stares at the ceiling i felt kinda numb i really don't wanna get up to face the reality outside my dorm i just wanna feel peace in a peaceful day like this without people thoughts and the world problems.

After like a half an hour i decided to get up to get ready for breakfast then head to my classes.i get out of my bed and head to the bathroom i decide to take a quick shower so i opened the water and waited for it to heat. after that i got under the water.the warm water droplets running down my body i felt like i just wanna be here all day and do nothing but i knew i have to get out soon. after i finished with my shower i dried my hair with the towel not really feeling well to straighten it today so i just left my mid long light brown natural wavy hair to dry by itself.i brushed my teeth and put some mascara on  just because it's the first day normally i don't put any. then i put some lip palm.

I grabbed my uniform and my cloak
and put them on then i spray some vanilla perfume and i looked at myself one more time to see my reflection on the mirror u can do it bella i thought to myself.

i take my bag and headed out my dorm to the common room and i saw some people sitting there such as draco,blaise,pansy,grabe and goyle and some other slytherin as well.

i walk to them slowly and i accidentally Stare at draco and while he was talking to his friends his eyes met mine i quickly turn my face down and walked out the common room headed to the great hall for breakfast.

as i'm about to enter the great hall i ran into someone " god i'm so sorry-"
i said as looked up to see a tall handsome boy with light brown hair "oh it's okay i'm sorry i wasn't baying attention" he said with a smile and a i return with friendly smile "i'm cedric, cadric diggory by the way" he said still smiling. i stares at him for a moment then then i come back to my sense " oh..um i'm isabella, isabella Avery" i said with a smile god bella why you gotta be that nervous it's just a boy.

" Well nice to meet you isabella , see you around?" he said with a question tone " uh yeah for sure" i said a small smile on my face and then he left to the hufflepuff table.

I walked to the slytherin table and sit at the very end not really interested in people conversation any way. i put some eggs and toast and take some water as a drink . as i was eating i was staring at the wall in front of me as always i got lost in my thoughts . then i heard a boy voice that brings me out of my thoughts " come on let's take seats here ". a boy said. i listened but i was still staring at the wall as a female voice talk " but draco our friends are there lets set with them" she said " pansy just go if you want, me and the boys will set here today,end of discussion" he said with a harsh tone " ugh fine" she said. as i was staring at the wall a white platinum hair figure sit in front of me draco with pansy and blaise beside him and he was on the middle. as for grabe as goyle sit beside me as well.

i looks into his gray eyes those eyes they're beautiful.then i looked over pansy and blaise and then the two beside me they all looked at me like i was something wired or something i felt really uncomfortable. i looked down to my plate immediately.

after like 10 second of silence someone talked " what's your name?" i looked up to see blaise looking at me so of course i knew he was talking to me. " uh..isabella" i said, i was really confused why would he ask me he never talked to me before.

" isabella huh?" he said with a smirk on his face. i looked at him and nodded with a small smile " last name?" he asked me again. "Avery" i said " an Avery then huh" he said." mhm" i said and nodded. " what's you're bloody statue" pansy said out of no where i found it kinda rude she don't even no me and then she hit me with that question.

" is that really important now?" i said with small smile just not to sound rude. " very important" she said and give me a smile but not a kind smile at all. " pure-blood".

The thing is why draco didn't said anything since they set her i thought to myself and with a moment later he speak " are you new here" he asked with a questioning face. " no actually i've been here for five years" with small chuckle. i wasn't really surprised why they didn't know me cause i have been almost invisible for five years not talking to others before and i don't think they even looked at me either.

" then why we haven't seen you before, i mean we're in the same house after all" he said with a smirk on his face while looking at his friends and they nodded . " well i guess y'all didn't pay much attention then" i shrug.

just as draco was about to say something blaise started to talk and i can see the look on draco's face. he was mad i guess. " Anyways i'm blaise zabini by the way and you can talk to me with everything and i mean everything " he said with a friendly smile on his face he seems nice. " well thank you blaise, i'll make sure of  that" i said with a friendly smile. at this point i was done i've never in my life have been surrounded with many people like this before so i decide to just go to the library until my class begin and i wasn't gonna eat anyway with them staring at me like that. so i grabbed my bag get up from my seat. " so uh i'll go for now .. goodbye" i said with a nervous tone. as i was staring to leave i heard someone talk to me " see you Avery " i turn a around to see blaise rising his eyebrows to me the i give him a small smile and nodded.

i turned back again and walked away heading to the library. " what just happened" i whispered to my self. that was the weirdest day of my life.does my wish finally becoming true. to have friends to care about me and love me. i was really happy and i don't know why i was just smiling to myself the whole time.