Chapter Five

" you idiot give it back!"

And that's how we started our breakfast.Pansy kept shouting at blaise to give her,her homework and we're just sitting here all of us on the slytherin table laughing at them while eating our food.

" calm down it's just a homework" he said laughing. " yeah well,you should have done yours.if professor snape see that our essays are the same, both of us will take zero!!"

" oh come on" he groan and dragged the word 'on' then she took the parchments and hit him on the back of his head with them. "idiot" she mumbled.

" y'all are so annoying,it's literally 7 in the morning you know that right ?" astoria complained. " oh shut up astoria have some fun in your life will you" theo responded shaking his head and picking some sausage with his fork. i looked at her and she gave him a glare and i immediately turned my face to theo next to me and tried my best not to laugh, i don't need any of her comments to ruin my day.

" oi malfoy flint said we have a quidditch practice today after lunch" blaise said looking at draco across the table.

Then astoria start talking " wait what? no draco you said we will go to hogsmead today!" she said whining. blaise looks at us and rolled his eyes

  " well don't you see that i can't.i have a practice we will go in the weekend" she just huffed and turn her head to us. " god she's so annoying" pansy whispers to me.

" guys lets go to hogsmead this weekend who's down" goyle said looking at us." i'm down" blaise said " me too" crabbe responded and everyone nodded agreeing but i didn't. i want to be alone on the weekend to just do my homework and study a little then grab a book to read it in peace.

Astoria looked at me and said " how about you isabella" with a sarcastic smile, i looked at her for a moment and sighs," oh no i'll be fine",then pansy garbed my Cloak " oh come on bella it will be fun.please" she pouted. " i'm sorry i can't pansy, i have a lot of studying to do" i told with apologetic face and she nodded and turned her head still upset.

" guys get up! Professor snape won't be so happy if all of us came late to class!" pansy said.

And with that we get up from our seats as quickly as we could and made our way to the dungeons,blaise looked at his watch and said" oh hell no, only one minute until the class starts, RUN!"

And all of us started to run, theo took my hand and dragged me with him while both of us laughing " faster bell!" i felt like i was living in a dream. like none of this is real how my boring life and me being invisible to people all these years has changed in a short period of time.

" GO GO GO!" pansy shout and then we finally made it in time, we entered the class and each one of us sit in their seat catching our breath.my seat was next to theo just like the whole past week was.

All of  a sudden the class becomes quite. professor snape entered the class dramatically and started teaching directly " today we will learn how to make a Draught of Living Death potion" he said slowly eyeing the class " and all of you will have a new partner " he added and all the class begin to groaning and complaining " quite " he silent them.

" now you're new partners will be yours to the rest of the year " he said but none of us dared to say anything.

" Mr Goyle with Mr Potter. Mr Zabini with miss Granger. Mr Nott with miss Greengrass" and the list kept going and then my name came " miss Avery with Mr Malfoy" i don't have anything against draco beside astoria,she will probably kill me after class i thought to myself.

theo grabbed my hand and dragged it with his while pouting until our fingers barley touched " come on mate,dramatic much?" blaise said putting his hand on one of his shoulders dragging theo with him " fuck off! " he responded and i just chuckled.

Draco came to the table that i was sitting at and he placed his stuff on it and sat down without saying anything. i was trying my best not to say anything either and keep my mouth shut but of course i got to say something i hate myself sometimes for that " hi draco" i said in a soft voice, he lifted his head and said " hi Avery" okay so we're still on the last name base i cleared my throat " how are you?"

" good" he shrugged and then i decide to shut up and mind my own Business because he seems that he's not having it today. or everyday i must say.

              " Turn to Page 192"

              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After professor snape finished his long boring lecture he finally told us to start making our potions. i started reading the potion book and going over the ingredients and how we make it " i'll go get the ingredients" i shifted my head towards draco and he just nodded.

i came back with all the ingredients and placed them on the table. we started making the potion then i realized that i needed some wormwood but it was next to draco i tried to stuck my arm out to grab it but i couldn't reach it and he's not even trying to help me and acting like i'm not existed. after my failed attempts to reach the vial i cleared my throat to talk to him; " hey draco, can you uh -give me some wormwood ,please" he grabbed it and dragged it on the table and placed the vial in front of me " sure,since you asked nicely" he said while looking at me in eyes and smirking " oh um- thank you" and gave a smile.

" can you crush that sopophororous beans for me please" while looking at him " what? no it says here to cut it!" he pointed at the potion book " i know,but just trust me and crush it" he looked at me for a moment then he took the blade and start crushing them i turned my face and smiled to myself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finally we finished our potion and we sit in silence waiting for professor snape to grade it. he lowered his head towards the cauldron and inhaled it a little then he took a leaf and placed it into the cauldron and while he's doing that i eyed draco from the corner of my eyes then he looked at me and our eyes met.we kept looking at each other and again i felt that my world has stopped and that no one around us just me and him until professor snape's voice broke our eye contact " that's perfect, good job you two" he gave us a small smile then left i turned my head towards draco " thank you for helping me" i said smiling,i was happy that it wasn't that bad,i thought it will be miserable but i guess i was wrong.he looked at me and gave me a smile a little smile almost a fainted one.

                " class dismissed"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello my lovely readers,

This chapter is my favorite so far i had fun writing it and i hope you loved it as much as i did!

  And the picture at the beginning of the chapter is what i pictured them running in the corridors.

see you next chapter,Love You🤍

ps: omg guys why theo gotta be SO cute i think i'm falling in love with him while writing 😌