Chapter One

It all happened 10 years ago...
when i lost my only hope in life.My only true love.When i lost myself.

  My mom always told me that i'm beautiful and worth a lot then i imagine and my father always told me that i'm the smartest person he ever knew in his life.Both of them always told me how much they really love me and how they're lucky to have me.They remind me how much they love me every single day till i stopped hearing that 10 years ago.

  Hey i'm Isabella Avery my parents use to call me 'bella' but for now i'm just..'Isabella'. Sometimes just 'Avery'. I'm going to tell you about myself before we start my journey. My parents died when i was only 7 years old by tragic accident  while visiting the mugglle world and after that my life has changed. This day i felt sad very sad i was just a kid but still felt the pain.After that i got send to my aunt and her husband who also live in the wizarding world.Let just say i hate it there.My mom and her sister who's my aunt weren't in a really good terms.I always knew they hated me they just try not to show it very obvious.My parents are both purebloods but they're a good purebloods not a mean ones like most of them.My family has been known as purebloods for a really long time and we're kinda wealthy.But after they died i left the manor and went to live with my aunt, she married a halfblood and she loved him very much.Till this day.

When i turned 11 i got my letter from hogwarts The best wizarding school of witchcraft and wizardry.
I got really excited that day and happy actually to be excepted to the school where my parents used to study at.That day i really wished they were alive more than ever just to make them proud.My father was a
slytherin,My mother was a ravenclaw.And for me i got sorted into slytherin just like my father.I was really proud that day i feel my self as a slytherin but also i can feel that i'm a ravenclaw,i'm really smart just like my mother.

  Ever since i got into hogwarts i've never been noticed by anyone not even in my own house probably because i chose to be invisible . I've never actually been noticed as a friend or a lover..maybe.

  I really got used to it after 4 years with that...I just wanted a person and friends to love me and care about me for who i am.but for now i'm just broken.

  --------------
  And for now i'm starting my journey..
5 th year at hogwarts..my home

  Stepping out side the car heading to king cross station to go back to hogwarts. i went to take my bags out from the car. Of course my aunt haven't said goodbye to me while i'm in the train ever before so i got used to by just going by my own.I took my bags and wave a goodbye to my aunt.I made my way to the train and stepped inside taking a deep breath.

  Usually i go to find a place to sit and i prefer to be alone and if someone wants to sit with me i actually don't really care that much. We're just being silent the whole time.I went to find an empty place because i really want to be alone today.as i'm walking i find an empty place so i got inside and sit down .After like five minutes a girl with a long black hair and green eyes opened the door " hello um can i set her" with a smile. " yeah sure" and i smiled at her with a weak smile.i really wanted to be alone.

Then she went and sit across me and she looked at me and said "um i'm new here and i'm starting my 5th year. my name is eva smith"

  I looked at her "oh um nice to meet you i'm isabella Avery also a 5th year but i'm not new", "nice to meet you too" she said with a smile. I thought to my self she seems a really nice girl.

  After that we didn't talk i just kept staring outside the window till we almost arrive to hogwarts i looked at her and i thought i should tell her we should get dress in our uniforms cause we're almost there " hey um we're almost there you should get dress into your uniform" she smiled nodded and then i went outside to the bathroom to get change.

  While i was walking some guy steps on my shoes "ouch" i mumbled, i looked up and saw Goyle he didn't even stopped or anything what an idiot. while i looked up i saw platinum blonde haired boy staring at me while him sitting next to his friends draco malfoy. I stared at him for a moment and then i looked a way heading the the bathroom why was he looking at me like that? he's looking at me in a strange look like he didn't saw me before in his life. i mean of course he didn't know who i am we didn't talk before like never. strange

  After i got dressed i realized that we arrived at hogwarts so i went to grab my things and stepped outside the train and then we went all the way to the castle.we enter the great hall and i sit at the very end of the slytherin table as usual.i didn't really listened to professor Dumbledore speech or the sorting i was really just starting at my plate and thinking about how this year will going to be. After professor Dumbledore finished we started to eat but i really wasn't that hungry i kept staring at my plate till dinner ended.

  After dinner we went back to our dorms. i'm sharing my dorm with two girls Ivy and nova. i wasn't really friends with them but they were kinda best friends i believe. i really wished to be their friend. i always though they're fun to talk with maybe this year things will change.

  After i got to my dorm i was really tired so i changed my clothes and put a comfy pajama on and head to my bed. i put my head on the pillow and sighs and i thought to myself that tomorrow will be a really long day hopefully will be a good one and with a couple of minutes i found myself sleeping.i really wanted to have a peaceful sleep.

---------------
A/n : so this is my first chapter of my first book ever hope you like it so far!!
Please tell me if i should keep writing in this book!!

                    love you all ~