Chapter Four

After having all my classes done with i headed to professor snape's office to attend my detention. On my way and while wandering through the corridors of the castle i felt someone walking behind me." psst bella!" the person said whispering and suddenly they lowered their head down at me. it was theo.

  " my god theo You scared me" i said while putting my hands on the middle of my chest.

   " sorry" he chuckled

  " so what are you doing here wondering through the corridors alone?" he added while putting his hands on his pockets and smiling.

" oh nothing just a detention with professor snape" i shrugged.

" oh yeah right..um need some company?" he asked with that smile

" i would love to, but i'm afraid professor snape won't approve" i told while chuckling a bit.

" say, your coming tonight right?" while raising an eyebrow

" well you see theo i wasn't planning to-" he cut me off by saying " oh no no you're coming and that's final" he said grinning.

" you didn't let me finish!" i protest while laughing.

" continue then"

" so as i was saying; i wasn't planning to, BUT since you asked nicely,i will" i responded, smiling and titling my head a little.

" is that so?" he asked with an amusing face . "mhm" i responded shaking my head yes.

i finally realized that i have a detention to attend to and panicked a little " theo i'm sorry i'm really enjoying your company but i have a detention to attend" i said with an apologetic face.

" oh of course don't worry about it " he's said quickly " want me to walk you?" he added and i nodded .

Our walk to the dungeons was mostly silent,like an comfortable one.
theo was an amazing person so far,he has been really nice to me and i'm enjoying his company. maybe way too much.

" so here's your destination miss Avery. i'll see you tonight" he said to me grinning.

" thank you Mr nott" i said giggling at the name he called me with.

I waved him goodbye and turned my full body to the door in front of me and knocked it then opened it carefully.

" good evening professor snape" he raised his head slowly and looked at me with an disappointed face i think.

" take a seat miss Avery" he pointed at Chair in front of him and i did while putting my stuff next to me.

" miss Avery you know that you're one of the best students in my class and it disappoint me to see a student like you coming 15 minutes late to the class" so i was right he was disappointed.

" i-i'm really sorry professor i was having an issue and i had to deal with it, it won't happen again" i said apologetically.

" hopefully. now clean the tables and organize the potions and the ingredients on the cabinet, you have one hour" and i nodded.

I watched professor snape exit the class and i let out a long sigh.

                       ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After i finished cleaning and organizing everything i gathered my stuff and exits the class heading to the common room. Then i remembered. they're probably waiting in the common room now. i was really exhausted but theo wanted me to be there and i won't let him down.i have to go.

I arrived to the entrance of the common room and mumbled the password "pure-blood"

I entered and just as i was expected. All of them was there sitting on the leather sofas. as i entered the first person that looked at my direction was draco and then all of them looked at me well that's embarrassing..well to me at least cause i'm not used to the attention.

" bella!! you finally came" theo said cheerfully while leaning his head on the back of the sofa.

  I waked slowly to them with a small wave and a smile " sorry i'm late"

"now come and sit, come" he waved at me to sit next to him.

I made my way to theo and sit beside him and then he nudged me with his elbow and and said with a low voice for just me and him to listen " how are you?" i smiled and replied with " i'm doing fine just a little exhausted from the detention" with a small chuckle.

He smiled then we bring back our attention to the others. All of them was chatting and laughing and i laughed with them as well maybe coming her wasn't a bad idea after all i was really haven't fun.

Then astoria's voice attract us to her direction " darling?" while looking up at him because she was literally almost sleeping on his chest like give him some space. i almost roll my eyes but i managed to stop myself

Draco let out a tired sigh " yes astoria?" she felt that his tone has changed so she fixed herself and faced him fully.

I can see that she raised one eyebrow at him " what is wrong draco?" she said putting her hand on his chest and he shifted his seat a little.

he mumbled "nothing" and suddenly his eyes met mine; for a moment i felt my world has stopped but i managed to snap out of it and shifted my eyes to my lap.

" oh there's definitely something wrong. why you're so pissed off ?" she raised her voice. and as she did i can see that he's really really pissed off right now.

" i said nothing astoria!" he shouted and she gasped a little.

" mate calm down" blaise said and draco huffed.

After a few seconds she speak "draco come with me" and grabbing his arm. " what? wh-"

" i said come with me now.draco" she said in a lower voice. and before they left astoria smiled at us and said " we will be going now,have fun you guys" and with that they left us with a shocked face.

And then i heard the door slammed and i flinched a little.

After moments blaise start talking " well that was..."

" Awkward" theo added and they all nodded but i didn't.

                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  An hour has passed full of talking about everything and nothing and laughing at jokes the boys keep saying. and i get to know pansy more she was really nice and i loved her company.

Now everyone excuse them self to go to their dorms while letting me and theo alone " it was fun tonight" he said smiling

" indeed, i had fun as well" i said mirroring the smile.

"well i'll see you tomorrow then" and i nodded " yeah"

" goodnight bell" and with that he left  upstairs to his dorm.

did he just called me bell like as a nickname. i shake my thought and head to my dorm to have a good sleep after a long day.