Sweater Weather ; Oliver Phelps

[ Based on the song 'Sweater Weather' by We Three, I do recommend listening to it ]

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚,
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡.

You sit in the chair next to the fire, legs hung over the arm, a book in your lap as Oliver sits on the couch across from you. The flames from the fire illuminating your face.

The rain falls down, the roof thumping from each drop that falls from the grey clouds. Your eyes scanning over the sentences as Oliver stares at you lovingly a small smile set on his lips.

You look up feeling his stare burning holes into you. You lift the corners of your mouth tilting your head. "Yes love?" you say your eyes meeting with his hazel ones.

"You just look beautiful." He says resting his chin against his palm a goofy smile spreading across his face. You let out a giggle burying your face in your hands.

𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙚,
'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨.

You sit on the bed in sweatpants and a tank top. You scroll through instagram as you feel the bed sink down. You look over at Oliver and smile.

You set your phone on the night table, moving over laying your head against his chest putting your legs over his hooking your arm around his torso.

"How was work today love?" You ask softly rubbing his stomach. He smiles running his hand through your hair getting the tangles out with his fingers. "Amazing, we filmed a few more scenes, I cant wait for the movie it's going to be good." He says planting a kiss on your head.

You feel a rush of cold wind hit you, sending a shiver through your body. Ollie pulls you closer rubbing your arm. "Cold love?" You nod snuggling into him more. He leans over reaching to the window pulling it shut before lying back down.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙛 𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙉𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

You slip your hand into Oliver's as you two walk through the outdoor mall. He's wearing a long sleeved shirt along with a pair of jeans. You were wearing an oversized sweater and a pair of leggings.

He swings your hands back and forth while skipping along the cobblestone. You laugh trying to keep up with him. The snow falls down onto his soft brunette hair making him look ten times more handsome.

You smile watching him skip along like a toddler. "Babe it's cold, take my sweater i'm sure it's big enough to fit you." You say going to pull the sweater off.