Chapter 1

Today was the day. The day to kill him.
How the hell do I escape this place. The security of my school was like no other...and all of the staff knew my face so my only opportunity could be in free time.

We had one hour of free time a day...I would have to acquire a gun a make a mad dash. Well I would then have to figure it out from there.

"Everyone out time for your break"said the guard emotionlessly.
Everyone lined up and was escorted outside. This was my time.As the guard grabbed me I punched him square in the nose and grabbed his gun.

"Everyone down now" I exclaimed. I sprinted towards the gate and hopped the the fence. The guards at the gate started shooting at me...they were a shit shot though. I  however took them out one bullet each.

I sprinted out the base and found myself in the middle of New York. I knew i was near America but I had no true idea where I was. Oh well easier to get to him. You are probably wondering who "he" is well it's my father Tony. Tony Stark. Yes that's right that crazy rich asshole. Well he deserves it.

Where am I. I put my gun in my hidden holster and run to one of the maps in New York. "Queens right I need to be in Manhattan" I whisper under my breathe. "Hm I should probably get a taxi". I run to the side of the road and hail a taxi

The car pulls up to me and I get in. "Listen to me I have a gun in my pocket I need a ride to the Avengers tower free of charge...if you call the police one of my bullets goes in your head"i say trying not to project my anxiety. "Please please dont I have a wife and kid please dont" he says nearly crying.
"So I will put a bullet in them too drive"
The car pulls away and drives to Manhattan.

"So what's your kids name" I say clearly nervous.
"Jeneva she means the world to me" he says tears dripping down his face.
"Aww see you shouldn't have said that...see I have a problem with fathers...mine is the worst so hmm i dont want your daughter to go through that" I say anger bubbling up.
"No no please dont ple--" I pulled the trigger blowing his brains out. Before the car could spin out of control. See I never really had been one for sentiment it destroys people. I drove as fast as I could watching the satnav and eventually I was there. There it was Stark tower. Jesus christ it's like he wanted someone to kill him. I always knew my father the wardens never bloody stopped reminding me but I dont actually know my name.

I walked up to the building in excitement finally he can be dead.
I opened the door and walked in. "Ma'am you cant be in here"the security guard said.
"I can go where ever the fuck I want" I said before shooting him.
I walked up to the elevator and walked in. "But much Tony 93 floors I take his floor is probably 93" I say to myself whilst I press the number 93.
The journey felt like ages but finally the door opened.

>>>>A/N<<<<
New story hope you like the first episode