Chapter 10

It was the morning. God I fucking hate mornings. I heard a knock at my door.
"ITS OK TO COME IN" I replied to a knock. The door opened without a click of a lock Bucky mustn't have locked. The door opened to reveal Bucky. "Stark said you can have breakfast with us" he said with a smile. "Oh I am not hungry." I lied. It felt like my insides were burning from hunger but I ignored it. "Stark said you dont have a choice" he said intently. "Fine" I sighed knowing I was going to throw it all back up later "I will be down in a moment." Bucky left me to get dressed.

After I got dressed into a long sleeved top and black jeans and fumbled my way around the tower not knowing where I was going. After searching I eventually find the dining room where they all stared at me. I looked over to see another man or robot thing. I think he noticed my stare because he said "hello y/n I'm Vision."
"Oh um hey," I say shaking his hand. It felt weird it was humanly inhuman. I sat down extremely confused. Why were they being nice to me. I tried to kill them about two weeks ago.

"What do you want kid," Steve said from by the stove. "Um I will just get an apple" i say walking towards the fruit bowl. "I dont know you look a bit measly," clint said looking down to his food. "You know you...you make out you have never do wrong but you are such a fucking liar I aleast know you are a liar," I said violently staring at Clint. "I'm sorry that your just a sad little girl,"he said walking up to me. I could tell the whole room was holding there breath. I knew the promise I made to Bucky so I couldnt hurt him. So I said this instead "I think the little virgin missed his bed time last night i think he is a little grouchy" i sarcastically pouted. Before I knew anything I felt a dagger pointed at my throat. Rooky move. I hit the dagger away kneed him in the balls and then in the head. "How is that for little," I said sitting down. I earnt a small smile from Natasha and Thor.

After everyone finished breakfast I excused myself to the bathroom. Here it came time to make myself basically throw my guts up. I ran to my ensuite bathroom and locked  the door behind me. Quickly I shoved my fingers down my throat as I leant over the toilet. I felt my throat burning as I vomited. I never wanted to do this but I did it a few times and well I couldnt stop. I peeled myself from the floor and washed my mouth out. I walked out of my bedroom to see Bucky. Shit how much had he heard. "I know you havent been here long but we need you for a mission." Few he didnt hear me throw up. "I uh I dont have a suit." I reply. "Well Stark actually made you one and that is what I have in my hands so here you are." Bucky said offering the clothes. I hesitantly take it. It was a bit weird how I would be going on missions though I was a prisoner two days ago. But its Stark the mans crazy. "Suit up."