Chapter 3

>>>>YOUR POV<<<<

As I was sitting on the floor of my cell I saw two men walk up to me. One was really tall with mustard coloured hair and the other one. Well I will not lie he was sheer perfection. He had shoulder length hair and peircing blue eyes. "Hello um miss" the taller one said snapping me out of my trance "I am Steve Rogers and this is my friend Bucky Barnes". All I could do was admire Bucky. "Are you okay miss" Steve asked.

"What do you want" I glare at Steve.
"We need to ask you some questions" said Bucky...his voice was so calming so soothing. "What's your name kid?" Steve asked. "Why should I tell you" I retaliate. "Cause if you dont your gonna be in here a long time if not" Bucky says walking up to the glass. I stand up and also walk towards it. "Get me out of this cell and I will think about it" i suggest cockyly.
"How do we know you wont try and escape" Steve said trying to be smart. He isnt by the way. "Get a gun and point it to my head take me to the living room and I will talk...if I fall out of line shoot me" i say knowing I have the upper hand. Steve pulls Bucky away as they talk. After about a minute Steve leaves the room and leaves you with Bucky.

"So what is so special about you" I ask "stark only wants you if your worth it"
"I am a super soldier and I could rip your head of with my arm if I wanted to" he says without moving a muscle.
"Do it agent Barnes I got nothing to live for" I say staring off into a distance.
"You know i was like you once" Bucky said almost concerned.
"Poor you" I say under my breath.
"Look I dont want to hurt you we just need to know what's going on" he said stepping forward even more.
"Wow so even Tony doesnt know me" I almost yell. A single tear slid down my face as I slid against the back wall of the cell. Then Steve walks in. "Okay kid let's go" the patriot said.

Bucky opened the door while Steve held a gun to my head. I must say this wasnt the welcoming I expected. "Steve she doesnt need the gun put it down" the charming man said. I could see the question in Steve's mind whether or not to but before he lowered the gun I took it and pointed it at my stomach. "Trust me now Steve" I say giving him a death glare. I could almost see horror in Buckys face as I did it.

     >>>>BUCKYS POV<<<<

When Steve went to lower the ground the girl did something I would never have expected. She grabbed the gun and held it to her stomach. I couldnt believe she would be willing to do that...why didnt she turn the gun on us. However we couldnt let her shoot herself so I smacked the gun out of her hands and Steve put her hands behind her back. "That's a bit kinky Steve" she said. I couldnt help but laugh. "Its Cap to you" he frowned.
"Even worse" she retaliated. Before she could say any more Steve pushed her out of the cell block and into the Avengers living room. "Meet the Avengers" Steve said proudly.