UA

(Time skip a few years later (some ppl didn't get that this was after a few years)

Y/n POV

"Scarf man, what is it?" I said with a monotone tone

" I recommended u for UA, Y/n" Aizawa answered

"Wait but I said I wanted to go there from the entrance exam though..." (y/n)

"I forgot about that sorry, but either way you're going to UA"I sighed, and walked back to my room. The whole point was to prove myself worthy in the exam. I checked the time and went for a jog. In a week, that's when I start going to the hero course, Class 1 A.

✨ A week later✨

Nghhhhhh.... why did school have to be so early... I got up and changed into UA's uniform. I was allowed to put two holes into the back of my uniform for my wings. I made breakfast (pancakes) and ate with Aizawa.

"I'm going to head off in the air, see you later!" I shout

With the breeze on my skin and wind flowing through my hair, nothing ever feels better. But all good things come to an end. I plop down to the ground at the gates of UA high. 'Welcome to hell' I thought. I made my way into the classroom and chose a seat in the very corner. I unfolded my wing to wrap around me like a cocoon and set my headphones up. Listening to music, I closed my eyes.

Third person POV:

As more of Y/n's classmates filled the room, most noticed the cocoon of feathers yet chose to leave the person alone. It was obvious that person wanted to be left alone. As the teacher came and stood up, the cocoon unwrapped its self. There sat a girl whom looked like a devil and an angel. Most the class was kind of surprised but said nothing. Class continued.

Y/n POV:

Mr Aizawa talked about how there is going to be a quirk test, and a girl with brown hair objected then backed down. During this event, I looked around assessing my classmates level cause I was bored. I concluded that the blond boy has an ego to big for his own good, the red and white kid definitely has some sort of grudge, and the green boy is just weak. ( I'M NOT INSULTING IZUKU BTW! IT'S JUST CAUSE SHE HAS NO EMOTION THAT SHE IS BLUNT TO HER WORDS! )

Everyone then got changed into their gym uniforms and headed out.

Aizawa proceeded to explain all about the test like the expulsion for last place, which cause the class to panic a bit. Blondie turns out to be called Bakugou, and shoots his ball giving us an example. 703.2 m was the distance he threw. Everyone was shocked while I blinked 3 times. It was a good damn shot, but I can't really feel shocked in my state. 'So explosion boy isn't all too bad' I thought to myself.

First up the 50 m dash. I used the speed of light for this. It's probably my best one in this test. I got 0.1 sec. I didn't bother to look at anyone due to the sounds they were making, they're shocked. All you could see was a white bright line then me at the finish line.

Next up, the grip strength. Probably my worst one, I could have used my dark side to help, like make a large dark hand for strength. But not after my past. Something was stopping me from using it, was it fear? Or the memory of what I did with it? Either way I wasn't going to use it. I used all of my strength to get a decent average score.

Standing long jump. I channeled a lot of light to my hand and feet, then blasted myself across the sand pit. I didn't want to use my wings since I didn't know if it would be cheating, after all flying isn't exactly jumping. I got quite an amazing score or just what you would say cleared the pit. I think it's safe to say I got the best one for that.

Repeated side steps. I'd say my endurance is pretty high but nothing inhumane. I got a slightly above average, nothing special.

The ball throw. I channeled a whole lot of light into the throw and got a total of 710 m. I did better then Bakugou, but not by a lot. I saw some commotion with bushy boy (IZUKU) and scarf man. It seemed pretty heated there, nevertheless bushy boy still got a score almost like mine. 705.3 m. He isn't as weak as I thought... I glanced into the corner seeing Allmight watching creepily. 'What is it with bushy and Allmight... There is definitely something going on here' I noted to myself.

I did pretty good on the other three tests and ended up second place. 'Momo's quirk suited for this stuff' I thought as I figured out who she was. At dead last I saw Izuku Midoriya, I glanced over and saw bushy boy panicking. I'm guessing that's who he is. I had enough thoughts and a pretty good idea who's top in our class. Behind me was Shoto Todoroki, then Katsuki Bakugou. 'This class isn't too weak, good I have competition' I thought before walking to get changed.

After getting changed and heading towards break, an angry voice yelled at me. I turned back to be met by the one and only explosion boy.

"Oi! What's you quirk!?" He yelled aggressively 

"None of your concern, if you would excuse me. I have to take my leave"   I replied calmly 

" I ain't taking no for an answer you damned extra! Don't think your so high and mighty just because you came out on top! I will be the number one hero and you'll be in awe!" 

I turned away during his talk and started walking away. 'Sheesh, this boy definitely has issues' I told myself before dodging an attack from Bakugou.

"You know theses explosions of yours can really hurt someone. Keep your emotion in check" I said coldly, before grabbing him arm and pinning him on the wall in the speed of light. 

"Tch"

I let go and started to take my leave.

"I'm going to kill you!" He shouted

"Too bad, I'm already dead" (Y/n)

'In the inside' I thought to myself 

"Stop acting like you don't have a care in the world and like I'm nothing compared to you! Damn Extra! I bet if I hurt some friends or family you will be begging for my mercy!"(Bakugou)

"I'd like to see you try to bring back the dead" (Y/n)

Bakugou stopped and stared in shock. I stopped walking and said

"Oh and stop hiding you two"

I walked away, leaving Izuku, Bakugou, and red and white hair boy alone.