Quirk Fights

Y/n POV:

With a piece of toast in my mouth, I was walking in the halls of UA. I heard some foots steps behind, so I tilted my head and glanced back. 'It's that ice prince boy' I acknowledged while heading to class. 

Todoroki's POV :

It's her again , she placed second yesterday. I'd rather avoid contact or she'll think I'm stalking her again. Hold on is that a piece of toast hanging in her mouth? 

I catch her peeping a look a me. Was I staring too long? 

I look away hoping to avoid commotion, only to see she left. Not much of a morning person, I'm guessing.

Y/n POV:

I appeared behind him and said in his ear,

"You probably shouldn't be so observent around someone you want to avoid"

He had a slightly shocked reaction before brushing it off as I left.

A few classes later 😌:

All might ran through the door yelling 

"I AM HERE"

Most of the class looked stoked that the number 1 hero was their teacher. Even Bakugou had a slight smirk. Midoriya was going completely into fanboy mode, while Ice prince just didn't look like he cared much. ( Y/n doesn't know Todoroki's name yet and a quite frankly didn't care much)

All might then gave us the opportunity to go change into our new hero costumes.

(I drew this hero costume idea, as Y/n hero costume! Or you can imagine something else

(I drew this hero costume idea, as Y/n hero costume! Or you can imagine something else. Please do not steal my art work!)

(P.s I'd you click the button on the neckless, a black cloak will appear! Like that👇. That one's not my drawing btw!)

As I walked out, I see all the girls squealing about their costume and the boys looking around

"Omg, your costume looks so cool!" 

A pink girl came us to me, I nodded my head as in a polite thanks. The rest of class 1 A's girls came us to talk to about the costumes. Some complaining about theirs being skin tight.