Class rep

(An: Sorry I haven't posted this week! School isn't going to let me chill for awhile...)

Y/n POV:

I sat on the rooftop of UA high staring at the herd of news reporters trying to have a word with Allmight. I watched while the students had trouble trying to head to their classes, and running from the reporters.

*Loud explosion sounds* I look to my side and see Baku boy scaring the reporters off. Then I see Todoroki rushing way past, and giving his infamous cold glare. 'About yesterday' I thought to myself, before being interrupted by the bell.

Third-person POV:

Wind blew into the class and the door nearly broke off. Everyone was shocked by this outburst, while in the center of the dust cloud stood a h/c hair girl. She opened her eyes slowly and asked "Am I late?"

The class was dumbfounded. 'WHO THE HECK ALMOST BREAKS DOWN A DOOR JUST TO COME IN TIME!' They thought simultaneously.

Iida started shouting at the female and chopping his hands in the air for self-discipline.

"YOU CAN NOT COME INTO CLASS AND VANDALIZE SCHOOL PROPERTY! I UNDERSTAND THE NEED TO COME IN TIME BUT-"

The blue-haired boy stopped yelling when he realized the girl was already at her seat about to fall asleep. A visible tick grew on his head. He was about to start his lecture again until Mr. Aizawa came in.

Y/n POV:

I wasn't listening to what my "dad" was saying, but after his talk, it was obvious that it was about who's class rep. Everyone was yelling why they should be the rep. I rather not get involved. A certain blonde caught my attention when he started yelling why he should be class rep.

'How does his hair stay like that?' Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that Iida purposed a voting system.

Like hell am I going to be the rep. I gave some thought to who's class rep.

I wouldn't choose any boys because none of them stood out for the job. Other than Iida, but I don't like his grand lectures... Momo's also a good fit. She's got the brains for it. I sigh, this headache isn't worth it. I ended up using the rational choice of action. Pulling out a coin I said heads for Momo and tails for glasses boy. Iida won.

When the votes were out, Iida was content with a vote yet sad cause he lost. Surprisingly DEKU was the rep while Momo was vice. It made some sense due to Deku being a strategic boy but his lack of confidence... ehh whatever.

After explosion boy's outburst, I caught him staring at me. As well as Todoroki. Must have been because of yesterday.

A few classes later

My favourite period! Lunch. I walked into lunch rush with a small hint of emotion. I got some soba because why not. I was just about to head to my empty lunch table until Uraraka dragged me to her table. Yeah asking isn't a thing anymore.

When the dragging stopped, I was met with Iida and green boy. We sat down and I started enjoying some soba. They were talking about who voted for who and more stuff about the election.

"Hey, who did you vote for Y/n?"

I look up to be met by two bright green eyes full of wonder. I tilt my head to the side while blinking a few times. Should I say who I voted for?... it would draw attention and I'm good on the side.

"Oh, I'm sorry! You don't have to say if you don't feel comfortable. We just met and so you probably don't trust us nor feel too comfortable with-"