Pre- Finals

(A/n: Ik I have been inactive this week and I apologize. This should be the equivalent to two chapters. I haven't spell checked this chapter yet so I apologize for any mistakes! Btw, just think, have you ever wanted to fall peacefully like in some anime shows. Search it up.)

Y/n POV:

I've been awake for the past hour or so stuck in between two boys. 'Fun'. Bakugou honestly is much more likeable when he isn't awake. He looked peaceful and so did Todoroki. I tried prying my way free once more but to no avail. 

Todoroki's POV:

I woke up to a blinding light shining directly in my eyes. I felt some moving under me as I look to see Y/n, then Bakugou across from her. 

"Morning" Spoke a quiet bored female voice

Wait- Have I been cuddling- I immediately let go as I sit up rubbing my eyes and turn my head, averting my gaze onto the wooden floor. 

"Good morning" I responded as best as I could.

Y/n POV: 

I check the time in my phone. Hmmm.. 30 more mins till class starts... I kick the blonde to my side forcing him awake.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM! GET OUT FREAK Shdodjejfurbeodmdd-" I cut him off by shoving my hand in his mouth. 

I grab his head and turn it from side to side. 

He blinks a few time registering what happened last night and where he was. 

"Get out and get ready" I say as the two boys start packing and heading to their house for a change of clothes.

Time Skip

For the rest of that boring week, we worked on our project till the weekend hit. I spent my time working, practicing, binging anime, and going out for occasional walks to the ice cream store. My mind still pondered over the thought of my quirk. 

Y/n POV:

It's now Monday morning as I sit in my assigned seat spacing out into a world of my own. I snapped out of my trance when the class started reacting to the news of the final exams. I sigh thinking about what a pain this would be due to my uncertainty with my quirk at this moment. My studies were nice and easy with a pointer that I had Aizawa's and many other heroes' help when I was younger. The perks of being adopted by basically the entirety of UA. 

My placing in the whole class was 2nd. I messed up by forgetting to answer a question due to the fact I was binging anime at 2 am. (Authors experience) However my placing wasn't one to be proud of. It was most likely expected of me due to the extra help I get at home.

 I look to the side and watch my peers laughing away and teasing each other masking away their nervousness for the exams. I don't understand what's so funny... am I supposed to?

A slap on my back brought me out of my thoughts once again. 

"Hey (nickname)! Whatcha looking so mopped up for? Wait don't tell your nervous for the finals?! If your nervous, I'm so going to fail!" Mina said wailing dramatics to my side clinging onto my arm like it's the end of the world.

I stare confused for a moment.

"No, I ain't nervous. But what does my "feelings" have to do with your average score?" I asked blankly.

"Barely anything gets you shaken up! So if the exam is really that bad to the point your scared, I'll fail for sureeeeeeeeeeeee" She wailed out once more. 

I thought about when I saw a anime character pat another's head as reassurance. So I pat the pink headed girl. She looked up at me with tears and puppy eyes with sparkles shining brightly around her head. (I have no idea if that makes sense)