Partnered trio

(I honestly give up with theses chapter names. Also I figured I haven't posted pictures of gifs in this book in awhile. I'll feed the simps. None of these drawings in this chapter are mine.)

Y/n POV:

I walked into the classroom after being like 10 minutes late. Aizawa wasn't pleased with my entrance but do I care? I had to go and simp for fictional characters after seeing the latest episode of Attack on Titans. 

I sat in my seat receiving a glare from Bakugou. Was he the one I got into a fight with? He might just be glaring at me just like how he wishes death upon everyone.

 Was he the one I got into a fight with? He might just be glaring at me just like how he wishes death upon everyone

I sigh before redirecting my attention at Aizawa who hadn't caught me slacking yet. I followed along with the lesson because we had a group project. 

"I will be randomly assigning you all into groups of four. Take a straw and find your partners with the same Colors." The teacher spoke.

One by one very one had went ahead and taken their pick all chattering trying to find their partners. I had gotten red on the bottom of my stick. I looked around and saw...

Freaking Mineta with a red straw. Does the world hate me that much. I sighed not looking at the purple haired pervert any longer than I had to. Unfortunately he saw the stick I had held and happily made his way over. 

"Hey Y/n!" He said in the creepiest and most detestable manner. 

I ignored him as I heard a displeased yell across the class. 

"I'm paired with HER!" An irritated all to familiar voice yelled. I glance over to see Bakugou. I had done one move and one move only. I stuck my tongue out and said 

"Suck it up loser". 

Some visible viens appeared on his head

Some visible viens appeared on his head. He stomped his way over with sparks flying in his hand.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY" He yelled in my face.