Part 2 of UA's Sport festival

(Here is a random pic of Bakugou. Not my art but it's rlly nice. I don't know what to do for the thumbnail for this one so yeah)

Y/n POV:

Lunch break

I brought my curry to the lunch table where Shoto sat because there was like no one there. Nice and secluded, perfect for my thoughts and peace. Shoto greeted me with a curt nod before continuing his soba. I ate my food 3/4 way through before getting a phone call. It was far too noisy in here so I walked into an empty hallway before picking up.

"Hello there, it's been awhile experiment 87..." spoke a familiar but distant voice.

My heart skipped a beat, my eyes shrunk in shock. 'Experiment 87' the voice repeated in my head. I dropped my phone, the sound of it colliding on the floor was ringing in the empty hallway. However, I paid no attention. Memories of my past, of the lab, of my friends, flooded my mind. 'Who would know... who is this... what's going on...' The thought circled my mind endlessly. The word "Monster" and "She-devil" was repeated over and over in my head with all of the voices which used to haunt me. I was shaking, my body felt numb... I haven't had this reaction in years...

I snapped out of my thoughts when a warm hand was holding my arm, desperately trying to wake me up. I didn't realize it at first but I was sweating and hyperventilating. I shakily looked up to see Bakugou. My eyes were teary. Without thinking I latched onto Bakugou digging my head into his chest crying and holding my head. My breath was shaky, my mind was full of my past.

I thought I was over my past, turns out I was still stuck. Will I ever escape...

Bakugou's POV:

I was walking down the hallway before I saw Y/n shaking and hyperventilating. She seemed too terrified of herself. I ran up to her yelling:

"Wake the hell up morron!"

I took ahold of her hand holding her hand. She seemed to have snapped out of it. She was crying... the hell happened to her. This was the first time I had ever seen her show this much emotion, let alone cry and hyperventilate. Something's up...(a/n: you think?) just what happened to you? She latched onto me crying into my chest. I have never seen her so panicked before.

We stood there for about 5 mins while she was calming down. What are you hiding Y/n?...

"I'm sorry..." spoke a cracked-up voice. She was slowly calming down, her shaking body felt more and more stable.

I scoff before looking to the side.

"It's fine..." I said knowing she was hurting bad.

She let go and backed away wiping away the tears in her eyes before telling me,

"Thanks, please forget about this moment," she said with a slowly regaining serious expression.

"Oh and don't worry about me, good luck getting 1st place." She said with a somewhat stable and monotone voice. She looked to the side and picked up her cracked phone before leaving.

"HEY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WAS WORRIED YOU DAMN EXTRA!" I yelled. Crossing my arms, I stalked off. 'Just what the hell happened to you idiot...'

Time skip

Y/n POV:

'Goddammit, why the hell now out of all the days' I thought to myself before leaving the bathroom.

Luckily I was able to find Ms. Midnight's bag for makeup to cover my tears after that incident. Sadly I encountered Todoroki on my way, hopefully, he didn't notice my puffy eyes. Damn, I had to rely on the frikin explosive boy for help. How could I let myself seem so damned helpless...