chapter 1

(Karls pov)

Im running.

Im scared.

Someone's chasing me.

I can feel them watching.

I cant stop.

"SHIT-" I scream as I wake up, hearing my alarm blaring through my ears.

It was 8:50, school started an hour ago. I turn off my alarm. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand, I turned it on but then quickly shut it off because of the brightness.

I turned down the brightness and checked my notifications.

4 unread messages.

Sapnap:
Hey babe you coming to school?

Sapnap:
Its been 3 days sense you've been at school, are you doing ok?

Sapnap:
Can I come over later?

Sapnap:
Karl please answer me.

Read 8:57

I turned off my phone I dont feel like talking to anyone right now.

Has it really been 3 days sense I talked to anyone, and gone to school?

There probably all worried. I should probably talk to them later.

I miss Sapnap.

I miss my friends.

Maybe I should call them, I try to grab my phone out of my pocket, but I dropped it and lucky for me I was just walking down the stairs.

"Fuck." I quickly ran down the stairs to see if my phone was still usable.

And of course it wasn't, it was all Cracked and just had a black screen.
I sighed as I tossed the newly broken phone somewhere random.

I walked to the kitchen. I started to make some breakfast, then I heard a knock at the door.

I turned off the stove and walked towards the door.

I looked out the peephole but I didn't see anyone, I thought it could be a package so I opened up the door.
There was nothing there, not a person or anything.

I got a really weird feeling from this, but then I heard something in the kitchen. I quickly ran to the kitchen to see the pan I was cooking out of off the stove on the floor.

I was confused then I realize I left the front door open, so I quickly picked up the pan and cleaned up the mess and went to the front door to shut it.

I started to feel like I was being watched, I started to get extremely paranoid about my surroundings.

My eyes started to dart everywhere trying to find what ever was making me feel this way, but I didn't see anything.

I just turned on the TV and ignored the gut feeling of someone watching me.

"AH" I shouted, what the fuck was that smashing sound.

I quickly got up and went to check it out. I got to the kitchen to a glass shattered on the floor.

I started to look around but nothing was around. I started to get freaked out, I debated or not if I should run out of my house and get help or just stay calm and ignore it.

I decided I would at least leave my house for an hour or two. But when I was leaving I heard something behind me so I turned around.

I saw a random man that was extremely taller than me looking at me with the most terrifying eyes ever, I stood there un able to move.

I finally got my legs to work and I sprinted, I was about to get to the door....then

*BAM*

I felt myself fall hitting the ground. I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed and thats when I blacked out.

(Sapnaps pov)

"Nick have you texted karl"
Alex said in a concerned voice

"Yeah I have, I've texted him like 7 Times he won't answer." I say matching the concern in his voice

"Fuck man, he hasn't been at school for 3 days is it? and hasn't even been responding sence yesterday." Alex sat down at the lunch table, noticeably frustrated.

"Yeah I know. I'm scared honestly, I don't know if he's ok. I text him like every hour and he always reads it but doesn't respond, and now he won't even read them" I say trying to think what could have happened.

The lunch bell rang to go back to class so we did, I was walking with clay to our history class. After awhile
I was in my last period, there was only 8 students but I was friends with all of them, we all knew each other because we all play minecraft and stream. Karls usually in the class but he hasn't been here so there's only 7 people today.

The teacher wasn't in class yet, so I just stared to talk to everyone, my class is also one of those classes that can have seniors and juniors so there was a bit of a mix.

There was clay and George my bestfriends then there was alex and bad, I would say that there very close to me. Alex isn't as close as bad but he's Karls bestfriend so I like him.
Then there was Luke and niki,
I dont know niki very well but she's sweet and super caring, karl is really good friends with her so I try my best to get to know her. Luke is my and karls close friend we both met him at the same time and we then just became friends.

I started to talk to everyone about karl because we where all worried, we decided we'd go to his house and check up on him.

After class ended we all started walking towards karls house, Alex had a good idea saying half of us should wait at clays house so we wouldn't overwhelm karl with a lot of people.

So me, Alex and George where the one's to go to karls.

We got to his door and it was unlocked, we where slightly confused but shrugged it off.

I walked into the it was extremely silent, I called out for Karl but no one answered so I started to look around,
I went to the kitchen and there was glass everywhere along the floor.

I started to get scared feeling like something horrible happened, thats when I found the cd it was on the coffee table, it had my name taped on it.

I looked at it then I felt a shiver go up my spine.

Something was definitely off here.

That was the end of chapter 1 I hope you liked it ❤❤❤