cd 2

(Alex's pov)

Im sitting in a chair, in the room nicks in.

Im honestly scared.

I love karl so much, hes been there for me through everything.

I swear when I find whos ever doing this is him their dead.

I hope nicks ok, I've gotten a lot closer too nick sence karl started dating him. I've always liked the guy as a person, so im happy he's the one karl fell for.

Im just waiting for nick to regain consciousness so I can talk to him about karl.

I look up to see clay opening the door to the room then closing it. He sat in the chair beside me, he looked like shit. Well we all probably do I know George probably cried himself to sleep, luke's probably dealing with some bad thoughts and shit, bad and niki went home they couldn't deal with that image in there head so they'll probably get comfort by wilbur and skeppy.

dream he's dealing with his two bestfriends crying and passing out because of the pain there feeling.

Of course he's also feeling pain, he was also karls friend, without karl clay and George probably wouldn't have gotten together.

I've just been dealing with my emotions in my head. I dont have karl here to talk to so ill keep it to myself, But I'll break at some point like I have been doing.

"Alex."

Dream turned towards me, looking me in the eyes.

"Another cd was out side of the front door, it has your name on it" he handed me the cd.

It looked exactly like the cd sapnap found but with my name instead of his.

I wanted to cry.

"we cant let nick see this"

"See what?"

Me and dream look over to nick whos sitting up looking at us confused.

Nick saw what I was holding, he looked at me and started crying.

"No...does that mean- no.... is karl hurt again. I cant take that." Tears keep falling down his face.

I feel myself start to cry.

I couldn't take that either.

Nick starts to get up, so do me and dream.

Nick walks over to me, he brings out his hand. I hesitated for a second then I gave him the cd.

We all started walking down stairs, when I got to a point I could see down stairs I saw George sleeping on the couch with a tear stained face. Punz was sitting on the other couch he was just staring at one spot.

We all get to the living room, sapnap holds the cd shaking.

"Wait is that another cd?" Punz looked over terrified.

I just nodded, I was scared too but we can't just not watch it.

"Wait we can't watch that, do you think anyone here can handle another one of those" punz asked getting up, he was slightly yelling but not.

"We have no choice"

Nick started to put the cd in the player.

"NICK, do you really think your ready to see whats on that tape like-"

"LUKE, SHUT UP I KNOW. I FEEL LIKE SHIT BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE ME OVER THINK THIS I HAVE TO FIND OUT." Nick was crying, I could tell he had so much built up frustration.