Prolouge.

Kurt's pov

I was walking in the woods with Wolfie. Pause was there too but we rarely talk to eachother. It was weird how he could start a conversation with anyone but myself. It was almost like he hated me or something.

But I have no proof on that so we just never talked when we were paired up, which lately was very recent.

"Hey Pause. Why don't we ever start a conversation while we're together?" I tried to ask as nicely as possible.

He looked at me strangely. "Why do you want to know Kurt? You know we aren't the best of friends and we normally don't talk to eachother during our rounds." Pause told me.

I looked at the ground. "Just wondering..."

Avidya's pov

I myself wasn't one of a man for pvp but lately I've changed a little. I love the new uhcs. And I can't seem to stop playing them. I just played uch 19 and somehow we lost.

Anyways I was heading out to meet with Guude who says he has a job for me. So I grabbed my bag and headed out... never thinking of locking my door.

I got to Guude's place and I knocked on the door. Guude opened it. "Avidya! Come in!" Guude sounded happy. More happy then usual. He was smiling an gigantic grin. And I was worried. Guude never smiled that much.

"Why am I here Guude? What's with you today your more smiley then usual." I told him. His smile left. We walked down his hall and I looked in his living room and I saw... Guude? What? Was? Happening?

Baj's pov

I was hidden... no one could see me. I am as quiet as a worm. Does that make sense? I don't even know. I over heard someone talking. "You though I was Guude? You foolish mortal. My name is Herobrine!" Said a man.

Wait... HEROBRINE! "What do you want from me Herobrine? I am in no use for you!" Said a very familiar voice. Avidya... "Haven't you realized? I want what's the only thing the keeps you calm. Your sanity!"

So Herobrine wants Vids sanity? I won't let him. I charged through his door and tackled Herobrine. "BAJ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Avidya screamed loudly at me. "Don't worry bout me. Grab Guude!" I told him

So with that... Guude and Avidya left me and Herobrine to battle.

Anders' pov

I love mining. It's one of my best characteristics besides retaliation, and being a derp. It comes in handy once in a while. I was walking at spawn. Then, Guude and Avidya came by.

"Anders. Thank god your here. I need your help. Herobrine is back. He wanted to take my sanity. Baj saved me and I think Baj is in trouble! HELP HIM!" Avidya yelled at me.

"Woah vids. Calm down. I'll see what I can do." I told him. Time to see what the hell was going on.

Hey guys Alyssa here and I thank you very much for reading this. I would like to inform you that this is my first book... and also I'll like your channel if you can guess who the four are who will go insane.

Thanks. And no hate please of who they are. Plz...