Chapter 17: Captive

Guude's pov-

"Listen Bdoubs! I need everyone you can to help me!" I say over communications. "Why me though? Can't you get someone else to do it?" He asked.

"Because! Your the closest to Vech's place. Just check on him please." I prey. "Fine. For God's sake why do these things always happen to me while I'm on vacation?!"

"Because your always on vacation. Go." (Mindcrack Map refrence) I call off. "Do you really think Vechs is going to be there when Bdoubs checks?" Pause asked.

"God I hope so. If he doesn't as well get captured if Vechs was captured." I tell him back. "Then let's hope that." He told me back.

"One last thing. Herobrine can not die. Except for when his own minions retaliate, like in the legend. So... all we have to do is free Anders and Baj, and make them help us on killing Herobrine." I tell him.

"Mm. As simple as that." Pause said. "Yeah.. I hope it'll work." I said.

-Anderzel's pov-

My master has asked me and W92baj to take after the two prisoners, after we lost AvodyaZEN and Kurtmac. He didn't want us slipping away as well.

"Do you really think that they're evil Vechsy?" That was Aurilyan. (SPELLING SORRY) "Not really but... at the moment they're being mindcontrolled by Herobrine."

Mindcontrolled? "Surly the others will help." W92baj walked forwards. "The others can do nothing to help you two." I joined him. Vechs sighed.

"I'm sorry Aury... I should've told you. It's my fault we're in this." He said. "Our master told us to keep a close eye on you two." I told them.

"Then do that. But I promise we'll help you eventually Anders." That name... it sounds... whole for some reason.

"We'll be back. Keep out of trouble." We walked out. "I need you to tell me the truth on this W92baj. When he called me Anders... that made me feel whole..." I told him.

"The name Baj has been circled in my head." He tells me. "Do you think..." Just then, W92baj was grabbed from behind. My hands were tied to the bars.

"Vechs?!" I heard someone call. "Guude is that you?" He asked. The cell door was unlocked. We were put our backs against the door.

"Listen.. we mean you two no harm. We just want our friends back." The one in beige told me. "Avidya. That's not going to work." Guude said.

"We don't answer to anyone except our masters." W92baj told them. "Now Zat is correct." I said. "Etho!" I say them bring over a type of machine.

"Please work." Guude preyed.