Chapter 14; He's back!

Kurt's pov-

I watched helplessly as My evil self and The others attacked the town. I only had 32 minutes left. I needed help!

Then... Guude came around the corner with the device and very quickly aimed it on me. He fired and I feel as if I start to come back. I blank out.

But then I come back hearing Paul's scream. Even though I'm in much pain, I go to help. Next thing I see is Paul passed put In Avidya's arms. (#AvidyaJR)

He looked, distressed. So I walk over to him and offer a hand. He was on his knees and it took him forever to realize that it was me. "Oh my Jesus your okay?" He told me.

I feel dizzy then, I look in the window and see my eyes go back to its regular shade of Brown. I couldn't see however after that. I'm blind without my glasses.

"Where's my glasses?" I asked him, half blind. "At Jsano's. Can you help me with Paul?" He asked me. "I can't see. How and I supposed to help you if I can't see?!" I asked.

He shrugged. "Curiosity?" Just then, I heard footsteps come from behind me. "Kurt!" That was Guude. "You ran off like a maniac." Bdoubs was there as well. I nod somewhere.

"Why is Kurt doing this?" Bdoubs asked Guude. "Didn't you know? Kurt's blind without his glasses. We need to take him to Jsano's." Guude said. I feel someone grab me.

"Come on Kurt move!" I never bugged. "I can't. I don't know where I'm going." I hear Guude laugh. "You don't need to know where your going! We'll take you there ourselves." I grunt.

Just what I need. My own personal tour guides to show me the way. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me along. "Now let's go!" I follow along, not that I had a choice.

We ran to somewhere and I heard talking. Sounded like, Jsano, Generik, and Baj talking. Baj was still in hologram form. I was sat on a type of platform.

"Oh Jesus. That's right. Kurt's blind without his glasses." I sigh. Has ever one forgotten? "Here." Someone placed something in my Habs and I fell it.

It was my glasses. So I put them back on and I could see again. There was Guude, Avidya, Bdoubs, Generik, Jsano, Paul whom was passed out, Anders and Baj.

Just then, Baj clutched his side and grunted in pain. He fell right to the floor. "What's going on?" I gasp! "I remeber. Herobrine made us two hurt Mill and MC!"

Guude sighed. "So now Baj is disappearing? Great." Jsano spoke up. "My friends. Baj only has 33 hours to live." Jsano said as Baj started to dissapear. We need to act.

Fast!

Hey guys I am so sorry it was this long but... I missed this series and I'm as well sorry that I haven't updated in Sooooooo long. So... here you go that's two of four and Baj is dissapear in as well. We are about half was so. Enjoy!