Episode 1: One little Phycopath

Anders pov

I wanted to ask Avidya something else but when I went to, he and Guude have already left. 'This is just great!' I thought to myself. 'Better get going.' So I left. And soon enough I found what I thought I'd never see.

Baj has been defeated and is now lying on the ground. Not moving. "Oh god! Baj... Baj what happened?" He was still cauntious. (Bad spelling) But he wasn't moving. "I did what I could..." He told me.

"What do you mean? What did he do? God dammit guy answer me!" I said. "He... Put something into my veins and I feel like I'm slowly going insane." He told me.

Wait... Baj's going insane. I need to get him to town. "Hang on!" I told him. Baj stopped me. "Don't bother. I must warn you. Don't let the others fall into the same state I am going to go in." Baj wanted me to...

Leave him? I couldn't... But the look on his face told me I had to or else I'd find myself in the same situation. "You sure about this Baj?" I asked him. He nodded. Clearly getting weaker. So I grabbed my bag and left.

Baj's pov

He left me and I started to feel my sanity lifting. I knew I didn't have much time left. Herobrine what the fuck did you do to me? "I see you are enjoying the little time you have left." I heard Herobrine say behind me.

"Your a Phycopath Herobrine. And I'll get back once my friends come for me!" I told him. Herobrine just chuckled like a school girl. "You don't understand do you? Your going to go insane in about three minutes." Insane?

Then I felt a surge of pain go through my body. He was right. I was going inane. And fast. A break of silence turned into a little giggle. A little giggle turned into laughter. Laughter turned into a maniacs laugh.

Then... I felt nothing. And all I saw was darkness. "I was wondering when you would get here W92baj. It has been so long." There was a voice. It said to me... "You know, I never thought that Herobrine would cause you to go insane... but no matter. The best part of it is that I'm free. And until the spell is broken... it'll be like that

Then there was a burst of maniacal laughter. Then... I realized. I was trapped here. So I sat in the corner and waited. 'Why me? There is so many others... why did it have to be me?' I asked myself.

Hey guys Alyssa here and this is number on episode of sed series. Do you even speak English breh? Anyways... I thanks you so very much for this and I'll see you guys later...