Chapter 20; THE END?

Guude's pov-

We were walking down the corridor when Avidya and Pause came around the corner. With out Kurt. "Where's Kurt?" Beef asked them.

"He... stayed back to... hold off Herobrine..." Pause told us, out of breath. Just then, we heard a crashing noise. "KURT!" We run towards the sound, only to find Herobrine gone.

We look towards the hold in the wall, and then at the pile of rocks. "Oh my god." Under the rocks, was Kurt. He was barely alive. "Kurt..." Pause said.

"We shouldn't have left him to face Herobrine alone." Avidya said. "He's not dead!" Vechs told us as he went to check If he was alive.

"Thank god!" We took the rocks off him."What the hell happened?" Beef asked Kurt. "Herobrine... He defeated me... He went that way..." Kurt pointed to the left.

"Thanks Kurt! Can you still fight? You are the only one who are Ingered!" I asked. Kurt got up. "I'm fine. I was just pinned down." He told us.

"Come on then. Let's end this once and for all." I tell them.

Vech's pov-

Guude told me to stay behind. Me and Aury. I hated not being in a fight, but... I cam disobey an order. So we stayed behind. Aury asked me a question.

"Vechsy? Are they going to be able to defeat Herobrine?" I bow my head. "I hope so Aury. This is the only time they're going to have a chance to do this." I said.

"I know. But... I just hope that no one died in the process. Especially Anders, Baj, Avidya and Kurt. They're the only ones who can do this." Aury told me.

"I know Aury. Remember these guys are the toughest I know-" "I know I know. It's just... it's just I'm worried." She told me. She sighs. I hug her in comfort.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." I tell her.

Avidya's pov-

The seven of us were travelling down the corridor. We were silent, until we heard this. "Hello Mindcrackers." Herobrine.

"Herobrine! Where are you?!" Guude asked."Muahahahahaahaha! Oh. If only you knew." Herobrine laughed. "Enter cautiously to battle me. And I hope Mr Mac you can do better then last time." He laughed.

"Come on. We don't wanna disappoint." Guude said as we ran into a arena. "Welcome. To my lair. Hahahahahahahah." The door shut behind us. "Prepare to die." He told us.

"In your dreams Herobrine! We stand as one, and fight as many!" Guude said. "How touching. Now... let the fun begin." Herobrine appeared in front of me.

"Hello again AvidyaZEN. Do you like nightmares?" He grabbed my head and the next thing I know, I'm in a forest. Like the one I was in when my greatest nightmare came to life.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." I panicked. I look around hesitantly. Until I hear a massive growl. "Please don't be who I think it is." I beg.

I turn around to see what remained of my soul back when I served Herobrine in the Mind wars. It wasn't until Guude told me the truth that I joined Mindcrack.

"Shit." I run as fast as I could. "Run run run run run!" I yell. I stumble and fall, until I reach a tree. I climb it and hide. "Please don't find me." I whisper to myself.

Beef's pov- (Wha)

We all saw Herobrine grab Avidya. Then, Avidya just stood there. Pause tried to get his attention, but it was like his mind had gone to another dimension!

"What did you do to him!" Guude yelled. "Ahahahahahah!" Herobrine laughed. "I sent him to his nightmare. The worst experience he's ever had." Herobrine told us.

"Why him you might ask? AvidyaZEN used to serve as my assassin back in the Mind wars. You never knew that. Or, Guude knew.. but never said a word." Guude... lied?

"What?!" Pause yelled. "Let's not focus on that now. The problem is Herobrine. And what he did to you and Avidya now." Guude told us. We nod.

"Alright then. So be it." We fought for what seemed like ages. But then, this happened.

Ahahahahahahaha! I'm so evil. You all thought it was the end of the book here. No. CLIFFHANGER! See you in the next chapter.