Episode 3: Mill and MC

Millbee's pov

Me and MC were in the mine. Of course MC was always excited because of him and his lapis. But today I felt like something different was going to happen.

"Come on Millbee hurry up! I have a date to go to with my lapis!" MC told me. I grunted, "You and your lapis MC. It's aways you and your lapis." I told him back. He grunted too.

We both grabbed our picks and headed to the mine. With in the hour we were there, MC got his lapis and I found a diamond. But then something stopped us.

Baj was standing in the way so we couldn't get out. We were brining out our swords when someone else flaoted beside him. "Baj! Why would you betray us like this?" MC asked as we both realized who was beside him.

"Herobrine!" I said. He laughed and Baj rose his head. Wait... Baj's eyes... we're different. They were all green. The color of his uniform. "What did you do to him you son of a bitch?" I asked angry.

"He and Kurt are now loyal to me. Not of their own free will. They did not see things my way so I did them a favor. I made it painless." He told us. Wait Kurt too?

"Why them? Are there going to be anymore?" MC asked. Herobrine chuckled. "Of course. Why do you think I came back. I hit team Nancy Drew by getting Baj, and I hurt Z by taking Kurt. And now I'm going to ruin team DnA."

"So your going to take Anders? Or Doc?" MC asked him. Just then, Kurt cane by. He had his 3d glasses in his pocket but it was like you never knew. His eyes mirrored his glasses. They were red and blue.

"Listen to my words. Hurt them bad enough to sent out a message that we mean buisness." Herobrine ordered them. "Yes master." They both prepared for attack.

Kurt's pov

He ordered me and Baj to attack Millbee and MC. I didn't want to but I was in darkness and wasn't in control of myself. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Kurt?"

Baj! "Baj... OMG your okay!" I said. Baj was sitting in a corner. "Yeah.. do you know what's happening??" He asked me. "Yes. We are under Herobrine's control and he is forcing us to attack Mill and MC." Baj was shocked.

"He's forcing us to attack our friends? Wow... I wonder if Guude knows." Baj wondered. "Pause knows about me. Herobrine made sure of it." Baj lifted his head.

"What did he make you do to him?" He asked me. "He made me stab each one of his arms. He made sure he know." Baj wasn't surprised that he'd make me do something like that to him.

"Now?" Baj asked. "Now we wait.."

Hey guys Alyssa here. I hoped you enjoyed episode three. This is really fun to make. Anyways... Remeber last time? I'll tell you who's next in the next episode. He's mad to begin with... yeah that's right. Ah fucking ha! Sorry. Bye...