Chapter 16; Here's Briney!

Vech's pov- (Wha?)

I've been searching high and low for Aury and I couldn't find her. Even though I literally saw her like a minute ago!

Flashback

Me and Aury skipped through the poppy fields. Well... she did. I just trailed behind, laughing. I loved Aury. I had proposed to her only a few weeks ago. And our other mindcrackers are looking at us like we're insane. But I don't care... all I want is my Aury.

End

I still couldn't find her. I had looked for her for miles. She's nowhere to be seen. Of course I had been warned about Herobrine and... our insane friends but Guude said they would've fleed by now.

And even though I hate saying this... I hope he's right. I limped towards the what felt like 100th tree I would've looked behind. She wasn't there. I sighed.

But then... I heard movement behind me. Aury came jumping out at me. She stopped though half way. "Vechs... we must get out of here." Vechs?! She doesn't call me Vechs anymore.

"Why'd you call me Vechs Aury?" I asked her. "Doesn't matter now Vechsy!" That was the name she'd normally call me. "Umm... I'll catch up to you in a moment Aury." She nods and I stop running.

I brig out my comm. "Vechs to Guude..." I say. Next thing I know I'm being held by Anders and Baj. My... insane friends have found me. "Zat... won't be needed." Anders told me as he grabbed my comm.

He threw it in the patch of grass. Then... Aury walked out. "Aury! Run!" She laughed? She laughed... I have been fooled. "Herobrine." I say. He went from the disguise to himself.

"Took you long enough." Baj said. "Mmm... yes it was quite... diabolical since I have your precious Aury captive." He has AURY!

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME YOU SUN OF A BITCH! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" I yell at him. He laughed evilly. I struggle to get free but... they are to strong. I have a feeling this is bad for me.

Guude's pov-

"I can't understand it Pause. He had just tried to make contact with me... now he's not answering." Pause looked at me confused. "Who?" He asked.

I sigh. "Vechs." We share a glance then I tried again but... this time I heard talking. Aury! Run! That was Vechs.

I heard a evil laugh. Herobrine. It sounded like more laughter. Took yiu long enough. That was Baj. Mmm... yes it was quite... diabolical since I have your precious Aury captive.

Herobrine took Aury. GIVE HER BACK TO ME YOU SUN OF A BITCH! OR I'LL KILL YOU! Vechs yelled. Then I heard another evil laugh... then...

Nothing.