Chapter 11; Bait.

Generik's pov-

Why me as bait is the question I'm asking myself. He could've picked anyone else. But of course he picks me! I don't even know where I'm going. I just know I'm going strait.

You see. I love walking. But... if it has to do with murderous lunatics roaming around our city with Herobrine on the loose controlling them. They just happened to be my best friends.

I was walking to he oak tree where Vechs and Aury first met and... dated. I walked through the pines when I all of a sudden heard, "Why look it here guys! We have a Generik all alone." That was Anders.

They all surounded me from different sides and then I hear Guude yell, "FIRE NOW!" Etho came from the bushes and landed a shot on Avidya.

"Grrrrra!" He yelled. "Avidya! Can you come back yet?" Etho asked. "No. Not yet. Keep going!" Etho kept the shot on Avidya while the other three ran off. "Rrrr.." Avidya strugled.

All of a sudden, Avidya passed out. "GOT EM!" Etho yelled. We. ran over to Avidya. He opened his eyes and they faded back to normal. "Wha- I'm I in heaven." They laughed.

"Welcome back friend." Guude said as he helped him up. "Good to be back." He said. "Guude. We still have to help Kurt and the others." I told him. "True..." Guude said. "We got to lure them put again." Etho said.

"I could try again..." I said. "No. I have a better idea." Guude said deviously.

Hey guys I am so sorry this was so short but. I went to London Ontario for a bowling tournament and I was tuckered out. 26th. Woot. Anyways... I'll see all you Blazes later. Peace!