Chapter 8: Control ALT Delete!

Kurt's pov-

The more time went on, the more I became dizzy. Baj hasn't told us his plan yet. Nor has anyone of us asked him what it is. Unfortunately, I wish that if he did tell us this plan of his, this wouldn't be taking so long.

"What is this plan of yours Baj?" Anders asked him. "Avidya can meditate right? He managed to meditate in to here right? Maybe if my calculations are correct, he can get in contact with the others." Baj told us. Not that bad. If I wasn't fading from reality, I would be smiling.

"Get in contact with Guude and tell him that they need to hurry. Kurt won't last long.. unfortunately for him I estimate that  Kurt only has about 66 hours left to live. So hurry Avidya." Baj tells him. Avidya sits down and starts the meditation.

Avidya's pov-

I start medatating and I was able to see Guude and the others at Paul's house. "Avidya?" Jsano asked. "Oh my god Avidya! I thought... I mean you and..." Guude stuttered. "Listen... I don't have much time. You need to help us! Kurt only has about 65 hours left." They were confused.

"What?" Bdoubs asked. "Everytime Herobrine uses us to hurt one of you... the us in the dark slowly gets deleted from reality." I brought up what's happening. They saw that Kurt was out cold and was starting to dissapear.

"You see? Once Herobrine allowed Kurt to strangle you Guude, the real Kurt is starting to dessolve." I tell them. "We need to hurry. It's either we save them... or we all die trying." Guude said. We all look at him. "I'd prefer the first one." Paul said.

"Tell the others we'll be as quick as possible." Guude said. I nod and go back to the darkened world. The others look at me. "They know. Kurt... you just need to hang on for a little while longer." I tell them.

Kurt nods as he wakes up. "We need to just hang in for a few more minutes." Baj told us. We sit in the dark. Waiting for someone to help us.

Just then... Kurt became more dizzy and fell as he tried to get up. "Jesus Kurt... They need to hurry. KURT WON'T LAST LONG!" Anders shouted. "I prey to god that they will save us." Baj said.

"Your not the only one friend." I told them.

Guude's pov-

Just after the confrontation with Avidya... I ordered a town meeting. Everyone was there. Except our possessed friends. Then... I got an idea. "Etho? Etho... do you think you could communicate with Avidya?" I asked him.

He paused. "I might." He told me. "I just need a few minutes." He told me again. "Take all the time you need." I tell him. After a few minutes he comes back to me. "Got it! Let's start!" Etho brought it up and the four of them showed in holograms.

"Guude!" Anders said thankfully. "Oh man its so good to see you again!" Avidya said. "Listen... the towns here. Tell them all you guys have figures out." I tell them. And they begin.